Unforgotten Realms: Episode 42: Birthday Beatdowns

Slash Dementia

Apr 6, 2009
I really liked the episode. I'd love to see more episodes like this.
Happy Birthday!
"Backinthehouse, backinthehouse, backinthehouse."

mcmar

Jun 28, 2009
happy birthday Rob!
awesome episode and making timmy play unforgotten realms with them was hilarious as well as when the believers/fans believed in nothing
awesome commentary for the whole rest of the episode
cant wait for next week

Predlin

May 23, 2009
Watching this video i feel bad for the other team. If i was one of them i might have slowly developed counter strike syndrome. (screaming like a little girl while spewing out some choice words you made up on the spot.)

Mr. Socky

Apr 22, 2009
Worst episode yet. It started great and then divolved into watching TF2 with a not very funny commentary. Of course saying that this is the worst unforgotten realms isn't saying much, since it's still better than just about everything else on the web.

Happy birthday.

Doug Damage

Feb 4, 2009
THIS WAS FREAKING AWESOME. I was truly getting tired of the harry potter BS. Awesome Awesome Awesome!

Ridonculous_Ninja

Apr 15, 2009
I am amused by the hacker Pyro who ran through the walls of the house.

Then got pwned by Rob's chaingun. =D

Also that was surprisingly funny for having nothing to do with anything...

Banana Phone Man

Elite Member
May 19, 2009
back in the house, back in the house, back in the house, back in the house, now die die die die die. That was the funniest and now my favourite episode to date.

SaiyanNinja

Jun 4, 2009
Happy Birthday! Never get tired of the unicorn intro. I loved your reference to "Mojache the gnome princess."

Cortheya

Elite Member
Jan 10, 2009
Skizle said:
wow Team Fortress 2... how stereotypical for the Escapist community. no offence to anyone, but it seems like a lot of people here play this and swear by it or their Valve fanboys.
If you listened to the podcast he used to make before he made these for the escapist, he discussed how he played TF2