Unforgotten Realms: Episode 42: Birthday Beatdowns

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
Well I think were allowed to say it without persecution. You are clinically insane. Keep it up and you might get set to an Asylum! There's something to work for!

Triaed

Not Gone Gonzo
Jan 16, 2009
Ok, that was ridiculous, but fun.

Hey, did he get to kill 4759 people on the internets?!

Happy b-day Rob

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
In terms of episode length, the TF2 was a bonus and since it really IS my birthday today and that was indeed filmed at 3 in the morning today I'm not sure what I can say to those who didn't like it.

Just trying something fun, cry me a river.

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
TheCube said:
Don't get me wrong, tf2 is a great game. I play it all the time and I'm on a comp team too. The montage went on for a bit too long and only playing heavy was a bit lame...

the least you could have done is made an announcement that you were going to play on the steam group so i could play too D:
There was an announcement.

Glerken

Dec 18, 2008
Best episode ever.
Rob needs to start a spin-off series that's just him playing TF2.
I'd watch it...

MadeinHell

Jun 18, 2009
Best episode evarrrr (nah... not really still good though)

Happy Birthday and I'm super happy that the old intro is back (for good I hope) XP

xssj22trunks

Aug 14, 2009
Happy bday rob!

this episode was ok, but i thought there was gonna be more urealms in it,oh well theres still next episode

Jeronus

Nov 14, 2008
Remind me not get betwwen this guy and his TF2. Seriously, you sound like the guy with strait jacket in the padded cell.

fishbeinb

Jun 13, 2009
Happy birthday!

I can't believe it 10 minutes of pure comedy (and 12 secconds of plot with Timmy), which is exactly what some people asked for and some are still upset.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Fun stuff. Felicem Diem Natalae, Rob! Personally, I like to see a nice fuck you to us fans every once in awhile. Makes me laugh.

"I just got two achievements at once! I don't even know what they're for!"

Score!

Lonan

Dec 27, 2008
I like the attitude, "screw work" and just play the game. I would hate if people constantly were demanding and whining and all that. Just push forwards. If you're happy and confident in yourself, eventually people will pick up on it. People of high awesomeness should consider whiners to be a side show, one which exists so they can train to become even better. A punching bag to strengthen your fists and arms, one might say. Just don't spend to much time on the same bag.

GamerPhate

Aug 22, 2008
Happy B Day if it's for real! And even though I was like aww I wanted to see more U.R., go Rob, get busy, it's your birthday!

And I will forgive you if you add me on Steam so I can pwnzor with you :)

(Send me a PM and I'll trade ya invites, seriously!)