Unforgotten Realms: Episode 42: Birthday Beatdowns

Angelol

Jul 28, 2009
Hahahaha, my birthday was just YESTERDAY and I had a killing spree on Counter Strike. Loved the episode and Happy b-day...if it seriously is your b-day

Soulgaunt

Jan 14, 2009
This was an awesome episode, and damn do I wish I could kick ass like that!
Happy Birthday!

Talonhand

Jun 13, 2009
Awesome episode! Did not know you was a TF2 player. So, yeah, it was a little different, but, as stated, It's his damn b-day, shut up and let him do what he wants. Anyways, epic ownage, hope you beat teh record.

SFR

Mar 26, 2009
Samsont said:
Hey dude I play Team fortress 2 also! But why did you choose heavy? the heavy is for noobs. no offense.
I think everyone plays TF2. Anyway, if you needed to get more than 4700 kills in a day, which class would you pic? I barely play heavy, but the first time I did I got six kills in one life.

Jun 24, 2009
Pretty fun, but why did you have to make such a large chuck TF2? It was a good episode, I just would've liked to see more, well, episode.

Kyp

Feb 13, 2009
"God Damnit Eluamous" Hilarious!

And the commentary on the TF2 funny as hell.

I enjoyed this episode a lot haha

Angrywyvern

Sep 30, 2008
Wow, Rob is a really good Heavy.

He even got "Heavy Industry" by accident.

But,you could have made the TF2 frag movie a wee bit shorter, and the actually episode a wee bit longer.

And if you really need to kill thousands of people, play an Rts

iamnotincompliance

Apr 23, 2008
*blinks*

Well, that was an interesting turn of events. Timmy the EvilSuper Nice Guy becoming the Defense against the Dark Arts instructor, Timmy officially joining the game, Rob taking a well earned day off, myself and four others also becoming Defense against the Dark Arts instructors before believing ourselves out of existence, a Team Fortress 2 montage...

Overall, I like it. What can I say? I'm a sucker for a good game montage.

And, of course, happy birthday.

Darkfreak

Aug 14, 2009
Hey everybody, first time on escapist as a member! I made this acount just to say this...
WTF!
I watch urealms not TF2! I mean I don't care how the nader gems work or what their perpose is... I want to laugh. Frankly I haven't laughed since Hogwats started. Ya I get the jokes but they aren't funny, all they do is talk and they haven't foughts a real fight in 7 episodes! I still love urealms but next time Rob gives me the invisible fan finger of hate (IDC if its his _____in Bday!) I'm goana think twice. The beggining of the episode was nice, it had that old Urealms sort of roughness and comedy about it, try and bring that back.

Still a fan, Darkfreak (Happy Bday)