Unforgotten Realms: Episode 42: Birthday Beatdowns

Woem

May 28, 2009
Seriously, this was hilarious. I watched the TF2 part twice. Happy bday Rob :)

Rossco64

Apr 14, 2009
Awful.

By the way, ripping on the fans is funny at first but loses it's appeal when you use it in every second episode.

Angron

Jul 15, 2008
strange, that exactly what goes through my head when im playing TF2...normally when im playing heavy too

lightspeed

Apr 16, 2009
Darkfreak said:
Hey everybody, first time on escapist as a member! I made this acount just to say this...
WTF!
I watch urealms not TF2! I mean I don't care how the nader gems work or what their perpose is... I want to laugh. Frankly I haven't laughed since Hogwats started. Ya I get the jokes but they aren't funny, all they do is talk and they haven't foughts a real fight in 7 episodes! I still love urealms but next time Rob gives me the invisible fan finger of hate (IDC if its his _____in Bday!) I'm goana think twice. The beggining of the episode was nice, it had that old Urealms sort of roughness and comedy about it, try and bring that back.

Still a fan, Darkfreak (Happy Bday)

you made an acount just so you can ***** and moan? lol i mean common don't you have things better to do :p

i can't beleve people are still posting bout their dissatisfaction... i thought you would have relised that rob does not give a flying fuck wheter it did not meet your standards! FFS why do you act like your the ones who are suffering. Your not paying rob to do this so your opinion matter as much as horse shit. All of you whiney bastards do your self a favour and break your fingers so you cannot type your tripe on the forums anymore!

MattKirby

Aug 6, 2008
That was HILARIOUS ! I didn't expect this and then "Punchin the wall, Punchin the wall, Ha I made a penis" CLASSIC !

benbenthegamerman

May 10, 2009
urgh... too much TF2...

happy bday rob, if its legitamately your birthday. im just hoping thats not how you talk on vent if u use vent for TF2...

benbenthegamerman

May 10, 2009
Kiroshimatsu said:
I'm curious if that was an actually vid of him playing... or if it was something pulled off of youtube.
he sadi he was called Mojache the moon princess, and on youtube his WoW video main charecter is named mojache.