Unforgotten Realms: Episode 42: Birthday Beatdowns

King O' Da Bees

Aug 14, 2009
Man I was not expecting the TF 2 part of this at all, I loved this episode! Definitely my favorite part was with the contest winners being Believers, and they become nothing. Definitely LOL'd

Masika

Feb 16, 2009
Happy Birthday! Hope ya had fun! It was pretty awesome, atleast to me, 'cause yesterday was my birthday too. Anyway, have a good year!!

Shadowsin375

Apr 24, 2009
great episode, though i hope the punching the wall wasnt until after u got the kills...
also a late happy birthday to u and apparently half the ppl posting comments

Celynn

Jul 10, 2008
ProjectJAY said:
this episode bit. no-one wants to watch the worlds biggest egotist play Team Fortress 2
That's what makes it amusing, his giant ego. I for one really enjoyed the episode. Don't speak for me!

Aramax

Sep 27, 2007
I got mixed feelings about this episode... really random if you ask me.

Just make sure never to do that again. It gets old real fast.

toapat

Mar 28, 2009
Rob likes MTG? lol he is classified as an even large geek then Mike. still, MTG owns and can be used to shortcut alot of the writing required for a D&D campain

Mclovin007

Aug 14, 2009
I did not like birthday beatdown. U r a bad man u made may cry. More importantely i find te way u go aboot makin episodes rather shallow and pedantic. Yes i made a famamily guy quote. wat ya gonna do. bak to my original point i am sad. as u may have gathered i am speaking sarcastically i trully have nothing bad te say aboot ur show. I WILL STRIKE U DOWN MORTAL WITH THE POWER OF THE GODS THEMSELVES!!! I'ma firing ma lazer BLAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Drakmeire

Elite Member
Jun 27, 2009
Country
United States
Happy birthday Rob!
KILL THEM ALL!!!!!!!! backinthehouse backinthehouse.