Unforgotten Realms: Episode 42: Birthday Beatdowns

Resistance205

Jun 3, 2008
What the hell!? Haha, my bet is he just completely ran out of idea's, all the same, I still loved it!

The episode had some good quotes in it to..Mostly involving fire and "the house"

Oh, and Happy Birthday Rob, hope you had a great day!

tirone231

Jul 11, 2009
I enjoyed this episode, though it did feel like the next story episode wasn't finished yet, so you were buying time with this. Personally, I don't think the Hogwats episodes have been as funny, so it was great to see this. While it may have seemed pointless, the TF2 portion eventually became funny, just because of how long he was trying to keep the joke going. Good show!

toasterslayer

Dec 24, 2008
How can u critisize this? its his birthday! be grateful you got an episode!

"back in the house" :D

(lighten up escapist)

Ryalan

May 25, 2005
It seems that people either love this episode or hate it. I thought it was okay at first. Seeing later that it was actually posted on his birthday and got this much discussion I think its a pretty solid addition. Looking forward to the next episode.

herio

May 20, 2009
im normly on you side when you take ages to update stop at relay annoying spots the pot that goes nowhere fast extra BUT THAT WAS SUCH A DICK MOVE

jpoon

Mar 26, 2009
Haha, I had a good laugh of this episode. Though the FPS bit was a touch long, I think it will be pretty sweet to have Timmy playing with them.

Happy birfday!

Parallel Streaks

Jan 16, 2008
Haha, my favourite part of this thread is where people get REALLY cross about how long the TF2 bit is, when they could've clearly just clicked off the video or skipped ahead.

Classy move Rob, you show those fans who's boss.

kozmo

Mar 1, 2009
if you didn't want to make an unforgotten realms episode for this week because it was your birthday, then fine.

I just don't see the point in putting this instead

Jinx_Dragon

Jan 19, 2009
He broke the commandments of the flag!
THOU SHALL NOT SPAWN CAMP!
He will be thrown into the rumble pits and forsaken!

I just have to remind people that this is a free service and hence we are NOT the boss of the author. Meaning he can and should do whatever the hell he damn likes with his own shorts! If he wants to put TF2 clips into the short instead of focusing on the story line then by all means, he should feel free to do so. If you don't like it you can go sit in a virtual corner and whine.

But spawn camping... cheap, so very cheap.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
Happy Belated Birthday Rob! XD sorry I didn't get the chance to watch it until now.

Did you beat your record? You never told us. :O