Unforgotten Realms: Episode 42: Birthday Beatdowns

T3H-F1GM3NT

Aug 6, 2009
I have mixed feelings about this episode. Glad that the stale Hogwats story arc didn't last too long this episode (and all that was shown was actually funny :p), but at the same time hated that the actual UR part of the show wasn't that long. The TF2 montage was pretty funny at times but felt like a roller coaster ride: going from funny to boring for lasting too long then back to funny again, and I'll admit by the end I was still laughing so that's good (Back in the house! XD). Never actually played TF2 myself so *shrug*. Overall, I say the episode was ok. There's been far worse episodes at least :S

And belated birthday Rob!

djdarck

Jun 13, 2009
shittest episode ever i mean like wtf does tf2 have 2 do with unforgotten realms o n happy birthday douchebag

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
You can hear traces of Rob's voice from the old flash vids while he plays TF2

Ben Legend

Apr 16, 2009
Considering it seemed more like a TF2 montage than an unforgotten realms episode, I must say I enjoyed it... anyways... Gotta get back in the house. =P

Azraellod

Dec 23, 2008
...hmm.

i actually quite liked that episode. you may not have made it solely unforgotten realms, but you made the team fortress 2 clips quite funny with the voice-over.

also, timmy is playing now... interesting.

Mar 16, 2009
Eadoin said:
AstorSapolsky said:
I know the whole edgy, "screw the fans," biting the hand that feeds bit might not get old for you, but it's really predictable, and boring.
If you ever followed Rob back when UR realms was in the 'original series' and he had his side projects that dabbled into WoW Machinima (Jimmy, Time Gnomes) you'd understand where he's coming from. He almost got completely burnt out to the point the internet almost lost him. So let him bite the hand that feeds, the hand is retarded anyways.
I did watch it back in its original, poorly designed form. It had a different sort of charm. Never saw the Machinima, though.
He can bite the hand all he wants, but I know there is a hilarious guy in there that is funnier than shouting in character voices to TF2.

zagazsano

Mar 19, 2009
OMG what's your Steam ID? Or was it Xbox? Uh if it's Xbox never mind. :) Great Episode though

djdarck

Jun 13, 2009
shiittteest eppisode ever wtf does tf2 have to do with it fkn waste of life u retard o and happy birthday douchebag

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Ugh. If I wanted to see TF2... I would just play it, you know. Without people shouting "punching the wall, punching the wall". I skipped the whole gameplay part ;d

AmrasCalmacil

Jul 19, 2008
Usually I prefer not to comment in these things, but today I'll make an exception to say this:

Don't worry, Rob, I symphasize with you. I mean, if all your fans, which I do not count myself among, knew how hard it was to have to do something they enjoy for money they would quickly learn to stop whining about your slipping work, how dare they expect you to take all the effort to type out a message saying you'll be taking a break to freshen your ideas or escape your scheduele for a week or so when a man as busy as you are must have other things to do, like playing Team Fortress 2 while yelling nonsensically into a microphone.

I'm sure if any of your fans read this, they'll feel ashamed for taking up your time with constant demands for quality.