Unforgotten Realms: Episode 42: Birthday Beatdowns

SchmoopySir18

Feb 20, 2009
how could you waste half an episode playing a VIDEO GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS THE BIGGEST LET DOWN EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kazooie

Jul 25, 2009
you fanboys are never fucking happy, stfu and watch, urealms is a great series. i laugh everytime i watch.

MeSomeGuy

Aug 10, 2009
Happy Birthday!!!:)

btw HOW DID YOU GET SO FRICKEN GOOD AT TF2!!! Thats one of the best Heavy runs Iv'e seen

Deadpool062

Jul 9, 2008
SchmoopySir18 said:
how could you waste half an episode playing a VIDEO GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS THE BIGGEST LET DOWN EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
moo sir, moo i think that you should go try and animate 8 minute episodes every week, especially one on your birthday so...poop garr

SuperMaster

Jul 16, 2009
kozmo said:
if you didn't want to make an unforgotten realms episode for this week because it was your birthday, then fine.

I just don't see the point in putting this instead
he did it because he could, it was free ( i think), he wanted to and he said a lot of things like:
screw the fans wich means screw the fans i really dont care about their whining.
he also "updated" urealms.
and he also showed a freakin funny episode that was what a lot of people was asking for.

SuperMaster

Jul 16, 2009
Abedeus said:
Ugh. If I wanted to see TF2... I would just play it, you know. Without people shouting "punching the wall, punching the wall". I skipped the whole gameplay part ;d
and that is why you missed all the fun

Sneakers

Jul 10, 2008
"Punching the wall, punching the wall"

Got a kick of that part, just thought it was a strange episode....just strange..

Hope you had a Happy Birthday Rob.