Unforgotten Realms: Episode 43: Leave Hexing to Hexxers

theshadowed1

Apr 10, 2009
Awesome, and is nader going to turn into professer walrus?
Also you asked where that guy went but wasn't that just la strap/Jaque in disguise?

Azraellod

Dec 23, 2008
Hmm...

I kind of saw this coming when they mentioned the hex of alignment, although stabbing Nater was something I didn't expect.

Very nice episode.

theshadowed1 said:
Awesome, and is nader going to turn into professer walrus?
Also you asked where that guy went but wasn't that just la strap/Jaque in disguise?
1) I thought about that, but if that were the case, I think the Professor would know Timmy's back story, and he doesn't.

2) It is, but they have forgotten that.

Nator

Jul 24, 2009
EPIC!!!
btw nador can't be proffeor waleruss, he would canish when timmy setn away the gems then.

eviltwinz8

Jul 10, 2009
Awesome!i love the back in time stuff, i think Douglas is Shmoopy because remember when the king said "29? in dwarf years you should still be sucking on your mothers tit" well douglas is obviously taking steriods or somthing lol. HAHA

S-Unleashed

May 14, 2009
Dang. I used to think Timmy was a loser but he really is EVIL!! Also Rob could you please stop saying "God Damn it! " Or " Jesus Christ. It's offencive. Can't you use something else?

Zosephine

Dec 4, 2008
Mythbhavd said:
SirSchmoopy said:
Episode 43: Leave Hexing to Hexxers

Our heroes face off with Jimmy the Super Nice Guy.

Watch Video

Jimmy? Isn't it Timmy?
aww, damn. ninja'd

and hey, SUPER EPIC PLOT TWIST! Great episode, Rob. This episode is one of my favorites from this season.

benaka

Apr 23, 2009
So Timmy was already hit by the curse of alignment..
But if he'd put it himself shouldnt that give him like a sins of the unforgotten.
And if he has 5 sins he shouldnt be affected by a curse of alignment right?
Lol i dont belive Timmy has less then 5 sins :p
Also Douglas disappears and Timmy appears which makes Douglas a suspect on being Timmy the evil!
I came up with it myself :p Well GREAT Episode
Benaka__________________________________________

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
Epic man!
But just how old is Timmy the Evil/Super Nice Guy? DId he travel back in time or is he older than everyone?
I didn't get the dramatic irony joke. Does that mean that the Professor was always Jacque?

Ridonculous_Ninja

Apr 15, 2009
benaka said:
So Timmy was already hit by the curse of alignment..
But if he'd put it himself shouldnt that give him like a sins of the unforgotten.
And if he has 5 sins he shouldnt be affected by a curse of alignment right?
Lol i dont belive Timmy has less then 5 sins :p
Also Douglas disappears and Timmy appears which makes Douglas a suspect on being Timmy the evil!
I came up with it myself :p Well GREAT Episode
Benaka__________________________________________
Timmy the Super Nice Guy wouldn't have done anything to get Sins of the Unforgotten though.

Timmy the Evil might.

Macar

Jun 16, 2009
RTR said:
I didn't get the dramatic irony joke. Does that mean that the Professor was always Jacque?
Dramatic irony is when characters dont know something that the audience does. We know what happened to the professor (because we saw the episode) but they got hit with the memory erasing spell and they dont know what happened.

HotShooter

Jun 4, 2009
Awesome the plot is really picking up again and is becoming more interesting. And hooray for the "old" intro.

hopeneverdies

Oct 1, 2008
I thought the cast a punch to Timmy's face was epic and then that ending came way out of left field. And did Timmy put Hex of Alignment on Deligarth? Because if he did he would only be able to do harm, unable to be really nice.

Freakydemon

Aug 7, 2009
S-Unleashed said:
Dang. I used to think Timmy was a loser but he really is EVIL!! Also Rob could you please stop saying "God Damn it! " Or " Jesus Christ. It's offencive. Can't you use something else?
My god you're a cry baby, join the force of non-believers! ... wait ... nooooooooooo! *poof*

HK_01

Jun 1, 2009
That was really good! Now we know how Timmy the Evil became evil and how he got the gems in the first place.