Unforgotten Realms: Episode 44: A "New" Quest

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Episode 44: A "New" Quest

The Professor teleports and Schmoopy lands on his head, yet again.

Watch Video

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
What happened to last week's episode? I was kind of expecting something a bit better than this after waiting two weeks. You'd better be going somewhere good with this because I'm honestly starting to get tired of this show.

jhs5jh

Jan 18, 2009
Gutted that there's not more to watch after a two week gap, but at least the episode was decent.

lwm3398

Apr 15, 2009
The music for Gary's re-entry is the most kick-ass thing I've ever heard.

And yay for the re-introduction of old plot devices!

Podunk

Dec 18, 2008
So is it supposed to be suspicious that Gaary somehow appeared in the past and found the party, or is this one of those 'don't question it, you fanboy' kind of things? : /

EDIT: Okay, people really seem to love quoting my moment of forgetfulness(stupidity). Edited to make sense now.

Abengoshis

Aug 12, 2009
I think Gary might be Nadar in disguise. I've just got a feeling....

I thought it was the town of Moonwell Pass or something....

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
decent episode, had to skip 2/5 of the "episode" just to get to the actual episode, since there was no update last week i was hoping for a longer run, but oh well.

Inglonias

Aug 4, 2009
Is it just me, or does Gary's surprise reappearance seem suspicious. I think there's about a 15% chance of Gary being Nader in disguise.

I dunno. All I know is that when characters go away for a few episodes, it never turns out well for somebody.

hydrahh

Apr 16, 2009
Nice episode, I look forward to the next part of the story. ( I have never watched Harry Potter or read the books, so some of the jokes might have went over my head.)

Too bad that the episode was only 4 minutes when you take out the intro and outro though. Oh well, maybe Rob's wife made him paint the house or something and he didn't have much time. I've been THERE before :)

Ultress

Volcano Girl
Feb 5, 2009
Like a couple others I'm kinda suspicious of Gary's reappearance but the episode was funny so it's ok ... for now

petey hunter

Mar 7, 2009
Nice,the Dragon Warrior can destroy the undestroyable, but whats with the old armour. does he equip them or something.