Unforgotten Realms: Episode 44: A "New" Quest

shwnbob

May 16, 2009
I'm not sure what his real name is. He only goes by one name The Blacksmith XD. I hope these episodes never end.

Deathkingo

Aug 10, 2009
murphy7801 said:
these episodes keep getting shorter this make me a sad panda
sad panda indeed! after two weeks i was hoping for something longer than 5 minutes. No! you CANT take a vacation!

lightspeed

Apr 16, 2009
good ep rob and back to the good ol' questing xD! and that must be gary as nada did not know about gary's and roamin's time bet.

z3rostr1fe

Aug 14, 2009
I was hoping for a longer episode this time, but oh well. It continues the story at least. Maybe Rob is undergoing intense stress.

standokan

May 28, 2009
finally a quest, wasn't it moonwell pass, anyway, gary's back, finally good ol traveling and stuff, now just roaming back and i'm in UR heaven, good old UR heaven. (BTW ,does anyone have a gary/arbiter avatar, or can somebody make one?)

Flunk

Feb 17, 2008
As long as that Hogwatts crap is done with. I'd like to see where this is going.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Flunk said:
As long as that Hogwatts crap is done with. I'd like to see where this is going.
Agreed. I was getting pretty tired of the whole Harry Potter thing. Oh well. I'm really looking forward to the next episode. Go Shmoopy!

Apr 17, 2009
So no metal or stone can destroy the gems, but doesn't Gaary have a laser/energy sword? They could try using that, sounds a lot easier than going to the moon :p

maddog015

Sep 12, 2008
Why are people confused about Gary in the past? I thought he was already in the past. Or am I forgetting something?

hauk93

Aug 28, 2009
God dammit they are visting the keens?! I hope we get to see Wesley again he is hilarious! nice to se a new episode keep em coming=D

Simmo8591

May 20, 2009
maddog015 said:
Why are people confused about Gary in the past? I thought he was already in the past. Or am I forgetting something?
you haven't missed anything, Gary has defiantly been in the past the whole time. If you remember he was with Nailo in the arena when they encountered 'petey', he just didn't go to Hogwarts because...... actually that bit is confusing

JumpingGirraffe

Jun 18, 2009
Man, this episode is freaking awesome! :D The music was so epic, I just disliked waiting two weeks, and now, I have school starting tuesday, so now the days are going to go by slower.. D: