Unforgotten Realms: Episode 44: A "New" Quest

kozmo

Mar 1, 2009
I watched all of the videos. The only season that I liked was the first one. I keep watching this videos because I know that if the first season was really good it means the show has potential, but I rarely enjoyed any of the videos after the 13th one (yes I know it was on the second season).

kozmo

Mar 1, 2009
joshthor said:
i miss the old sir shmoopy, the awesome lumberjack with the viking helmet.
I miss him too, cause he was the most funniest thing in the show, used to be at least

Azraellod

Dec 23, 2008
Simmo8591 said:
maddog015 said:
Why are people confused about Gary in the past? I thought he was already in the past. Or am I forgetting something?
you haven't missed anything, Gary has defiantly been in the past the whole time. If you remember he was with Nailo in the arena when they encountered 'petey', he just didn't go to Hogwarts because...... actually that bit is confusing
because he wasn't a sorcerer maybe?

i don't know, i haven't got any better explanations.

CriticalQuit

Jun 16, 2009
Podunk said:
So is it supposed to be suspicious that Gaary somehow appeared in the past and found the party, or is this one of those 'don't question it, you fanboy' kind of things? : /
Gaary was already in the past. Remember the earlier episodes of season 3? he was left behind when they went to hogwats, and came back when they left.

Seamus8

Mar 26, 2008
Abengoshis said:
I think Gary might be Nadar in disguise. I've just got a feeling....

I thought it was the town of Moonwell Pass or something....
The keens of Hyu built the town of moonwell pass, so since they are in the past it's probably still being built. Though it's true that moonwell pass is the one can only be found by those that inhabit it.

Gabriel Yz

Aug 13, 2009
I hope gary will make the show quite funny now because because Without the humor, this show isn't the same anymore, The classics were the best personally.

artjorge93

Sep 3, 2009
I am going to say this know and I want you guys to think about it.

I think Douglas is Roamin.

If you think hard it makes sense because Douglas looks like him and since douglas is immune to being turn to stone it would be a way for Roamin to come back into the series. During the end of this episode you could draw the armor on Douglas and it would be Roamin.

ccdistancerunner

Sep 11, 2008
Look Gaary's back! Anyway, nothing funny in this episode, but we've got a quest now. Time for some Lemon Granades.

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
Th eonly complain I can say about this ep is how short it is after a two week hiatus. After the birthday episode and the Harry Potter themed episodes, I think Rob may be getting a little lazy. But, now that we're going to the moon, I really can't complain. I never thought that the story would get back to that. Also, there's no way that "the blackest blacksmith" can't sound racist.
(sigh)...I miss Roamin.

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Hamster at Dawn said:
What happened to last week's episode? I was kind of expecting something a bit better than this after waiting two weeks. You'd better be going somewhere good with this because I'm honestly starting to get tired of this show.
Spoiled little punks man.

You guys keep blaming me like it's my fault there wasn't an episode last week and trust me if you understood, you wouldn't complain.

CoffieinaCan

Aug 11, 2009
Good episode but after a two week gap I thought that u would make something a bit longer or were u bussy or something.

Insane Guy of DOOM

Aug 7, 2008
To everyone who is complaining about the two week break, Rob explained it on the Unforgotten Realms site! The Escapist uploaded an episode of Appocolypse Lane instead of Unforgotten Realms. His exact quote is "Trust me, it's not my fault there isn't an episode up last week."

Also, I thought the town on the moon that could only be found by the ones who inhabit it was Moonwell Pass?