Unforgotten Realms: Episode 44: A "New" Quest

rofl jet

Aug 23, 2009
Man they're making so many references to the original episodes, I'm glad I saw them. Also they seem to be getting back to the original plot.

Greatjosh

May 21, 2009
wait 2 weeks and error on page :( awesome, i stupidly started reading comments ruining it for myself hope it works soon >.<!

KingDogbert

Aug 20, 2009
But they're back in time so how would wesley still be around?
hauk93 said:
God dammit they are visting the keens?! I hope we get to see Wesley again he is hilarious! nice to se a new episode keep em coming=D

AboveUp

May 21, 2008
Abengoshis said:
I thought it was the town of Moonwell Pass or something....
Which can only be accessed by those who came from it.... a bunch of blind people thinking they can fly.
Hopefully some of that will come back.

Abengoshis

Aug 12, 2009
AboveUp said:
Abengoshis said:
I thought it was the town of Moonwell Pass or something....
Which can only be accessed by those who came from it.... a bunch of blind people thinking they can fly.
Hopefully some of that will come back.
Which of the old episodes was this? I want to see it again. :D

Feb 8, 2009
I enjoyed that one more than last week. Great episode though. I like the way the story is going, very epic. And the jokes were sweet.

But what if we? Nope.

AWESOME!

But it was on the short side for 2 weeks.

Wolcik

Jul 18, 2009
For a moment at the end of episode I thought that If Duglas won't become Timmy the evil then he could become the paladin XD

"New" Quest and we're going to the moon... I don't know how many season can this go on about those games, but it be nice to have a new story one day - I'm not bored with this one, but fantasy world have more quest than devilery XD

zeda12123

Aug 29, 2009
lol, love this show. Glad Gaary's back ^^ can't wait to see how theyre going to get to the moon.

S-Unleashed

May 14, 2009
Ah glad to see Gary back. Moonwell pass huh? This ought to be fun to see,and Keens are getting some screen time now? Cool. Rob I give you a 10 as always.

Section Crow

Infamous Scribbler for Life
Aug 26, 2009
its epic that garys back but...

this is mostly a plot builder, but hey at least no harry potter puns anymore!

ATOwnage

Apr 17, 2009
Am I the only one that has been completely lost and confused for like, a dozen episodes?

Orange Monkey

Mar 16, 2009
FINALLY! Things are picking up and getting back to their old non-screwed up ways, these last 7-8 episodes have been pretty damn boring but if Gaary has returned then things are looking up! :)

whaleswiththumbs

Feb 13, 2009
I missed what happened to Gary apparently.. someone explain or did he just now show up in the past.

If they are finally going to the moon, they can Heal Schmoopy's grandma, which of course would create one hell of a paradox and I'm not sure whether gary or roamin would win.

adledog

Dec 28, 2008
i feel so stupid for just now realizing why schmoopy and eluamous look different in the opening

nate30030

Nov 21, 2008
im sorry but replacing douglas winechester with Roamin is just not going to cut it for me, unless douglas actually IS Roamin, but seriously, get him back.