Unforgotten Realms: Episode 44: A "New" Quest

Darzen

Aug 27, 2009
Actually why was there no episode last week? Tell us and we'll stop complaining. We'll understand man.

Urgh76

May 27, 2009
omg i love un4gotten realms and im just glad that its continious cant wait to watch it! c ya nxt time! edit: okay what i said LAME o and also the town that can only be found by those who inhabit it i was like wait..... that sounds familiar... o ya! ITS ON THE FREAKING MOON!!! lol

randommaster

Sep 10, 2008
nate30030 said:
adledog said:
i feel so stupid for just now realizing why schmoopy and eluamous look different in the opening
why? I don't get it
They're wearing old-timey clothes because they're in the past.

While this was mostly just exposition, it didn't drag on. I wonder what happened to Gary, but I'm sure we'll find out soon.

Craig FTW

Mar 25, 2009
Yay Gary's back! he may be in disguise though..
I wish it was longer, but at least it brought in some plot stuff, not just randomness.
Good ep!

adledog

Dec 28, 2008
nate30030 said:
adledog said:
i feel so stupid for just now realizing why schmoopy and eluamous look different in the opening
why? I don't get it
thats their grandparents, like timmy the evil said a couple episodes back when they first went back in time

Cama Zots

Jul 10, 2009
SirSchmoopy said:
Hamster at Dawn said:
What happened to last week's episode? I was kind of expecting something a bit better than this after waiting two weeks. You'd better be going somewhere good with this because I'm honestly starting to get tired of this show.
Spoiled little punks man.

You guys keep blaming me like it's my fault there wasn't an episode last week and trust me if you understood, you wouldn't complain.
Shit happens, we can't always meet deadlines. It's not like your a TV series creator, delays are understandable. People want more and more of your show, even if not all of them can express that without accusations and scorn.

wootcake

Mar 27, 2009
Woot, back to old school retarded questing lol. It was nice to not see Timmy playing with them and Gary back. Idk why Timmy bothers me it feels kinda like if your favorite TV show or something one of the actors got replaced or they re-drew it or something. Idk.

Tempest Fennac

Aug 30, 2009
whaleswiththumbs said:
I missed what happened to Gary apparently.. someone explain or did he just now show up in the past.

If they are finally going to the moon, they can Heal Schmoopy's grandma, which of course would create one hell of a paradox and I'm not sure whether gary or roamin would win.
Shmoopy's grandma was technically healed in the future when she got the body of that princess, so she doesn't need healing again, unless they ended up getting the herb so she can use it in the future. Regarding the weapon which could destroy the Nator Gems, do you think Shmoopy's crystal would work if it could be made into a sword?

JeriShea

Jul 17, 2009
With such a long wait for such a short (yet still TOTALLY awesome, I want to be clear on this point. Like a dog begging for scraps, I love what I am given.) episode, and no explanation as to why (as far as I can tell without actually looking for a reason). I can only assume it was done to piss off those of us who do not appreciate the awesomeness of this show. Quickly everyone! We must sacrifice Rick Astley to the great Moran before the next Zero Punctuation dick joke or we are all doomed to have a punch to the face cast at... our... faces. (BTW, Sthroopy? WTF)

Knight Templar

Moved on
Dec 29, 2007
Yeah, go Gary. He's not Roamin, but he's still great.

This was one of those "Yeah I guess it makes sense" eps', so no jokes and not much solid story. But without setting the stage there can be no act.

Sylfar

Aug 19, 2009
Darzen said:
Actually why was there no episode last week? Tell us and we'll stop complaining. We'll understand man.
I think Rob said on the Unforgotten Realms forum that Escapist accidentally uploaded an episode of Apocalypse Lane in place of Unforgotten Realms. So this was probably last weeks episode, and either it'll all get sorted out or we'll just be a week behind and it's no big deal.

Anyways, Gaary's return isn't really suspicious, the camera wasn't even panned over to him the last episode before Hogwatts, and he just wasn't invited to the school. The continuity is kinda confusing with him in relation to them, but can't we just assume he was in a nearby town and Nador teleported them to that town and Gaary was just like "oh hey."?

Two last things. One, I don't understand, why does everyone think Douglas is Roamin? And two, I thought the town of Hugh was north through the mountains of Norrington, and that Moonwell Pass was on the moon. Maybe I'm just nitpicking there.

Tazz Azreal

Sep 4, 2009
Always a pleasure to watch the tales of Schmoopy unfold after a hard days work on a thurday night. Unfortunatly this one ep. was not as long as outhers but what the heck, eh? Glad to see that Gary is back, but where the heck did Roamin.... right he got turned to stone when he multi-classed by doin a "evil" deed (handed the nader gem to that vampire dude at the tower of ultimate wizardry). I wonder if Scmoopy and Nailo will incounter good ol' Honest Abe in the past before he was the worlds greatest soceror.

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Cama Zots said:
Shit happens, we can't always meet deadlines. It's not like your a TV series creator, delays are understandable. People want more and more of your show, even if not all of them can express that without accusations and scorn.
False info is false.

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Sylfar said:
Darzen said:
I think Rob said on the Unforgotten Realms forum that Escapist accidentally uploaded an episode of Apocalypse Lane in place of Unforgotten Realms. So this was probably last weeks episode, and either it'll all get sorted out or we'll just be a week behind and it's no big deal.
Again, false info is false. Stop posting things for other people read as fact. All you guys need to know is the rate at which episodes are released is not 100% controlled by me or The Escapist and complaining here on the forums does nothing but hurt my tongue more. Episodes at this time are currently only being released every other week which will most likely last till the rest of the season which is 8 to 10 more episodes or so and sadly there is nothing that can currently be done about it. Stop hating and just enjoy.

Chrissyluky

Jul 3, 2009
5 dollars sais the blacksmith is roamin they both have hammers they both have stupid names it only makes sense right?:)

Trygorn

Apr 9, 2009
SirSchmoopy said:
Sylfar said:
Darzen said:
Again, false info is false. Stop posting things for other people read as fact. All you guys need to know is the rate at which episodes are released is not 100% controlled by me or The Escapist and complaining here on the forums does nothing but hurt my tongue more. Episodes at this time are currently only being released every other week which will most likely last till the rest of the season which is 8 to 10 more episodes or so and sadly there is nothing that can currently be done about it. Stop hating and just enjoy.
shit happens, and that's all there is to it, if all people would stop flaming and care more about something, it'll be a happier place =D

Keep up the good work Rob! Would be funny to see Schmoopy as Neil Armstrong :p One small step for Nailo *push* and one BIG step for Schmoopy!

whaleswiththumbs

Feb 13, 2009
Tempest Fennac said:
whaleswiththumbs said:
I missed what happened to Gary apparently.. someone explain or did he just now show up in the past.

If they are finally going to the moon, they can Heal Schmoopy's grandma, which of course would create one hell of a paradox and I'm not sure whether gary or roamin would win.
Shmoopy's grandma was technically healed in the future when she got the body of that princess, so she doesn't need healing again, unless they ended up getting the herb so she can use it in the future. Regarding the weapon which could destroy the Nator Gems, do you think Shmoopy's crystal would work if it could be made into a sword?
How is the smith gonna turn a gem into a sword? it's indestructable... should be an interesting montage to come...