Unforgotten Realms: Episode 44: A "New" Quest

Tempest Fennac

Aug 30, 2009
I assumed the idea was to change the stone's shape so it can be used to make the edge of a blade. There was 1 town called Moonwell Pass which could supposedly only be reached by the people who lived there but I think that it was on the planet where UR takes place based on the need to go through Mt. Norington.

hauk93

Aug 28, 2009
TrogzTheTroll said:
Gary always is involved with good music
I think its because Gaary isnt a druid(like in ep.8) he is a barb. just look at his clothes before he became the arbiter. they are just the same as the barb who playes guitar hero when Rob talks about how awesome luberjacks are(ep. 1). now it might not be barb, it jsut sounds that way i never heard the word before i saw it on this show so dont judge me by that=P

hauk93

Aug 28, 2009
my guess is that he is multiclassing bard(now i think its bard=P) and Warrior=D nice combo Gaary!

standokan

May 28, 2009
Azraellod said:
Simmo8591 said:
maddog015 said:
Why are people confused about Gary in the past? I thought he was already in the past. Or am I forgetting something?
you haven't missed anything, Gary has defiantly been in the past the whole time. If you remember he was with Nailo in the arena when they encountered 'petey', he just didn't go to Hogwarts because...... actually that bit is confusing
because he wasn't a sorcerer maybe?

i don't know, i haven't got any better explanations.
But he was a druide that counts to doesn't it? (rob and mike decided him to be a druide in the during the alternet timeline talk) and wasn't he in one of the episodes on hogwats where he starts talking but the camera doesn't pan to him?

benaka

Apr 23, 2009
Fellow fans of the show of Unforgotten realms , i agree that Douglas is Roamin!
Look at the hair only Roamin's hair is Blond and Douglas is brown.
So... Douglas might be Roamins Ancester.

Azraellod

Dec 23, 2008
standokan said:
But he was a druide that counts to doesn't it? (rob and mike decided him to be a druide in the during the alternet timeline talk) and wasn't he in one of the episodes on hogwats where he starts talking but the camera doesn't pan to him?
druid=/=sorcerer.

and that scene was before they actually went to hogwats. it took place in reldawin after elumous defeated petey/elisabeth.

Greatjosh

May 21, 2009
woot finally worked 2 weeks for 6 mins is kinda bit lame, but looks like its going back to old UR adventures we know and love :p and GARYS BACK ALL WE NEED IS ROAMIN!

Cama Zots

Jul 10, 2009
SirSchmoopy said:
Cama Zots said:
Shit happens, we can't always meet deadlines. It's not like your a TV series creator, delays are understandable. People want more and more of your show, even if not all of them can express that without accusations and scorn.
False info is false.
So you're saying people hate your show so* they fill up the forums because they aren't eager see your show every week? Or that shit doesn't happen and the reason why there wasn't an episode last week was entirely your fault?

Since you did say that the delay was not intended by you, the logical assumption is that the events leading up to this episode were outside of your control. I don't know what happened, but it sounds like there was nothing you could have done about it. Shit Happens.

Aug 30, 2009
i think that douglass is gonna become that tribal keen guy they met in episode 8 because it kind of makes sense since schmoopy always talk about those guys he met in sorcery school and they are kind of going through a sorcery school. plus in those episodes he could have been having the flash backs of who he is now.

adamson1000

Aug 23, 2009
first of all i want to say that unforgotten realms is the BEEEEEEST! but i think the older episodes in season one were better. these are to serouis

kijo98

Jul 29, 2009
Podunk said:
So is it supposed to be suspicious that Gaary somehow appeared in the past and found the party, or is this one of those 'don't question it, you fanboy' kind of things? : /
Podunk said:
So is it supposed to be suspicious that Gaary somehow appeared in the past and found the party, or is this one of those 'don't question it, you fanboy' kind of things? : /
Podunk said:
Podunk said:
Podunk said:
Podunk said:
Podunk said:
Podunk said:
Podunk said:
he is in that time so he can win the alternate timeline thing that him and roman are fighting about

kijo98

Jul 29, 2009
adamson1000 said:
first of all i want to say that unforgotten realms is the BEEEEEEST! but i think the older episodes in season one were better. these are to serouis
i agree

kijo98

Jul 29, 2009
standokan said:
Azraellod said:
Simmo8591 said:
maddog015 said:
Why are people confused about Gary in the past? I thought he was already in the past. Or am I forgetting something?
you haven't missed anything, Gary has defiantly been in the past the whole time. If you remember he was with Nailo in the arena when they encountered 'petey', he just didn't go to Hogwarts because...... actually that bit is confusing
because he wasn't a sorcerer maybe?

i don't know, i haven't got any better explanations.
he was actually not a druid in this episode since he is in that body in halo so he is like a warrior or anti-paladin or some crap like that

Lord Krunk

Mar 3, 2008
Podunk said:
Umm... he was already in the past?

Remember the episode where he pushed Nailo into an arena with Petey and said 'If you believe in yourself, you can do anything!'?

SerenityM

Jan 16, 2009
maddog015 said:
For some reason he's there, but not there at the same time.

Thunderclaw

Aug 23, 2009
Wow, that Professor Islante teleported the entire school. Maybe he's related to Schmoopy's grandma.

Darzen

Aug 27, 2009
SirSchmoopy said:
Sylfar said:
Darzen said:
I think Rob said on the Unforgotten Realms forum that Escapist accidentally uploaded an episode of Apocalypse Lane in place of Unforgotten Realms. So this was probably last weeks episode, and either it'll all get sorted out or we'll just be a week behind and it's no big deal.
Again, false info is false. Stop posting things for other people read as fact. All you guys need to know is the rate at which episodes are released is not 100% controlled by me or The Escapist and complaining here on the forums does nothing but hurt my tongue more. Episodes at this time are currently only being released every other week which will most likely last till the rest of the season which is 8 to 10 more episodes or so and sadly there is nothing that can currently be done about it. Stop hating and just enjoy.
ok quick question WHY THE &^%$ is my name in your quote!!