Unforgotten Realms: Episode 44: A "New" Quest

mr.goodbar779

Aug 30, 2009
SirSchmoopy said:
Sylfar said:
I think Rob said on the Unforgotten Realms forum that Escapist accidentally uploaded an episode of Apocalypse Lane in place of Unforgotten Realms. So this was probably last weeks episode, and either it'll all get sorted out or we'll just be a week behind and it's no big deal.
Again, false info is false. Stop posting things for other people read as fact. All you guys need to know is the rate at which episodes are released is not 100% controlled by me or The Escapist and complaining here on the forums does nothing but hurt my tongue more. Episodes at this time are currently only being released every other week which will most likely last till the rest of the season which is 8 to 10 more episodes or so and sadly there is nothing that can currently be done about it. Stop hating and just enjoy.
i want to know why people just keep making(false)information about why last weeks episode wasn't there like rob said stop hating and just enjoy. there is unforgotten realms and i dout its gonna stop soon. I dont know why there was no episode last week and i dont wish to know i'm just happy theres an unforgotten realms
. just be gratefull there is an episode.

Drazier

Aug 28, 2009
Gaary was in the past and just not invited to Hogwats. I think the only reason he came back is because of popular demand back on his forums.

Drazier

Aug 28, 2009
Actually it went.... The town of hue? You know of it? ITS THE TOWN ON THE GOD DAMN MOON!

jboking

Oct 10, 2008
mr.goodbar779 said:
jboking said:
Wait a second, couldn't they just convince nader that he doesn't exist?
they could but what kind of a plot builder finale would that be? A suckish one
I understand that. It's just that it seems that going to get a legendary blade, while cool, is completely unnecessary.

Urgh76

May 27, 2009
randommaster said:
nate30030 said:
adledog said:
i feel so stupid for just now realizing why schmoopy and eluamous look different in the opening
why? I don't get it
They're wearing old-timey clothes because they're in the past.

While this was mostly just exposition, it didn't drag on. I wonder what happened to Gary, but I'm sure we'll find out soon.
hee hee dumbass by the way happy 130th comment yaaay and i have to type unnecissarily to avoid being put on probation again! yay!

Tempest Fennac

Aug 30, 2009
Regarding convincing Nader he doesn't exist, would that work considering how Nader knows that believing in nothing causes him to cease to exist already?

storne

Jul 14, 2009
why is everybody suspicious of gary's reentry? Gary's so awesome, he could almsot beat chuck norris, so obviously he could find the group and know exactly what was going on without any trouble! JEEZ YOU GUYZ ARE MORN FAGGOTS!! ah I kid, I kid.

petey hunter

Mar 7, 2009
I just Realized something, if its impossile to dent or scratch a Nador gem, How can you turn one into a sword

Tempest Fennac

Aug 30, 2009
petey hunter said:
I just Realized something, if its impossile to dent or scratch a Nador gem, How can you turn one into a sword
There is a possibility that the blacksmith will have something which is made out of the same material as the gems which could be used to shape Shmoopy's gem.

BorutaDevil

Jul 3, 2009
yaaay!! garry is back :D but seriously rob u gotta bring back the 10 min runtime cuz we get like 2 min total out of each episode cuz of em stupid credits and intros :( but good job and keep it up :)

Delock

Mar 4, 2009
The second he started giving the description of the town, I lost it. It was more of the memories of the first time they did that joke than anything else (NPC's can say more than one thing, Rob!). Great job bringing up that town again.

mr.goodbar779

Aug 30, 2009
jboking said:
mr.goodbar779 said:
jboking said:
Wait a second, couldn't they just convince nader that he doesn't exist?
they could but what kind of a plot builder finale would that be? A suckish one
I understand that. It's just that it seems that going to get a legendary blade, while cool, is completely unnecessary.
sometimes unnecesary can be an ingrediant for a damn good show

chickenlord

May 14, 2008
Yay! we're semi-back to the original quest! hells yeah =P they better freakin get that herb! >.< and grandma shmoopy better be sick again! =P

Sewblon

Nov 5, 2008
The intro sequence lasts for to long. This plot would be much more compelling if I didn't already know that they don't destroy the Nader Crystals and Maelstrom kills Shmoopy in the future, because this entire plot happens in the past and I already know that Shmoopy is the Dragon Warrior. At least they are out of Hog Wats, ever since they got there it was just the same plot over and over. I get that it was part of the Harry Potter joke, but one episode of Harry Potter parodies should have been enough.