Unforgotten Realms: Episode 44: A "New" Quest

iblis666

Sep 8, 2008
ive seen dragonlance go to the moon
ive seen forgotten realms go to the moon
now i will see unforgotten realms go to the moon probably i guess who knows but i bet it will be epic

Gromitt

Sep 2, 2009
Take another two weeks for the next one, back make it 10 mins at least please?!

Love your work but 5 mins just seems so short.

jboking

Oct 10, 2008
mr.goodbar779 said:
jboking said:
mr.goodbar779 said:
jboking said:
Wait a second, couldn't they just convince nader that he doesn't exist?
they could but what kind of a plot builder finale would that be? A suckish one
I understand that. It's just that it seems that going to get a legendary blade, while cool, is completely unnecessary.
sometimes unnecesary can be an ingrediant for a damn good show
Yeah. It also makes for an completely stupid show/show filled with characters that are idiots. Fits robs style. I mean that in the best possible way, as it is a damn good show.

mr.goodbar779

Aug 30, 2009
jboking said:
mr.goodbar779 said:
jboking said:
mr.goodbar779 said:
jboking said:
I understand that. It's just that it seems that going to get a legendary blade, while cool, is completely unnecessary.
Yeah. It also makes for an completely stupid show/show filled with characters that are idiots. Fits robs style. I mean that in the best possible way, as it is a damn good show.
percisly

daniel121

May 22, 2009
i wonder if they thought about the possibility of making nador believe hes good? cause if he believes hes good then he kinda will be

Tempest Fennac

Aug 30, 2009
That would be an interresting solution, daniel. The only problem is that there's a chance that he'd try to kill whoever was trying to convince him that he's actually good, which would reinforce the idea that he's evil to him.

AbeLincoln

Aug 28, 2009
awww man, i mean i waited two weeks for you guys to stand there dialoging??? some action please

AbeLincoln

Aug 28, 2009
not that im complaining, it just after two week i was hoping for a 16 min episodes with major charecter and plot development, nice that garys finaly back though, im still holding out for roamin

AbeLincoln

Aug 28, 2009
mr.goodbar779 said:
jboking said:
mr.goodbar779 said:
jboking said:
mr.goodbar779 said:
jboking said:
percisly
then your obviously watching the wrong show, UR was built on this stupid stuff

mr.goodbar779

Aug 30, 2009
AbeLincoln said:
mr.goodbar779 said:
jboking said:
mr.goodbar779 said:
jboking said:
mr.goodbar779 said:
jboking said:
percisly
well obviosly your quoting the wrong qoute. thats what were talking about so if you can't read english go cry on some other fourms

petey hunter

Mar 7, 2009
The dragon warrior in episode 29 looks like the old schmoopy, is he going to put on his old gear, thats what i want to know not the episode problem, like in episode 15, rob knows what he's doing.

AbeLincoln

Aug 28, 2009
mr.goodbar779 said:
AbeLincoln said:
mr.goodbar779 said:
jboking said:
mr.goodbar779 said:
jboking said:
mr.goodbar779 said:
jboking said:
percisly
well obviosly your quoting the wrong qoute. thats what were talking about so if you can't read english go cry on some other fourms
opps, sorry bout that miss read, =P my bad

AbeLincoln

Aug 28, 2009
ok i just watched episode 8 and the town of hue is NOT on the moon, moonwell pass is on the moon, hue was the town they were trying to get to when they were going through the mountians of norrington, and in hue they were suposed to be looking for somone that can take them to the moon. sooo basicaly, is this intentional plot development or did UR really forget their own town names and locations???????

Silencer13

May 12, 2009
Yaaay gary but i Still miss roman
Anyone else miss the old intros to the episode

the following episode that may or may not contian an intro
to the following episode that may or may not contian an intro
to the following episode that may or may not contian an intro to
the following episode that may or may not contian an intro to
the following episode that may or may not contian an intro to

mr.goodbar779

Aug 30, 2009
AbeLincoln said:
mr.goodbar779 said:
AbeLincoln said:
mr.goodbar779 said:
jboking said:
mr.goodbar779 said:
jboking said:
mr.goodbar779 said:
jboking said:
percisly
opps, sorry bout that miss read, =P my bad
percisly XP

lordvader77

Mar 21, 2009
ok i'm sooooooooo confused: in the last episode [SPOILERS] timmy the "really nice guy" got transformed by the spell into timmy the evil. So, why in this episode were they saying that it was Nadar who was transformed, not Timmy? i rewatched both and i don't understand.

Walrus Man

Jan 16, 2009
Timmy did get transformed but at the end of the episode, he stabs Nador with the hexxed blade that Schmoopy used on him, hence why Nador started turning green.

Walrus Man

Jan 16, 2009
What's happening? Urealms appears to have been replaced by Apocalypse Lane again. Is UR becoming every other week again? Even if the lenght gets doubled like before, I prefer weekly.

hauk93

Aug 28, 2009
Walrus Man said:
What's happening? Urealms appears to have been replaced by Apocalypse Lane again. Is UR becoming every other week again? Even if the lenght gets doubled like before, I prefer weekly.
well said mate