Unforgotten Realms: Episode 44: A "New" Quest

durr2

Jun 13, 2009
Sewblon said:
The intro sequence lasts for to long. This plot would be much more compelling if I didn't already know that they don't destroy the Nader Crystals and Maelstrom kills Shmoopy in the future, because this entire plot happens in the past and I already know that Shmoopy is the Dragon Warrior. At least they are out of Hog Wats, ever since they got there it was just the same plot over and over. I get that it was part of the Harry Potter joke, but one episode of Harry Potter parodies should have been enough.
not necessarily, Rob is using the dragon warrior death as a plot device in order to screw with the audience so they conclude what you concluded, for all we know Douglas could have equipped the beard and ran off into the future with god knows what plot device.Point is, UR isn't very predictable and commitment is the peak of comedy so 5 harry potter episodes is pretty good

Athen

May 7, 2009
SirBryghtside said:
Finally! We're back on track! But if they get the herb, what will they do? And what about Maelstrom0- wait a sec...

That rhino was flying strangely high...
WHY CAN'T ANYONE REMEMBER ANYTHING!!!
They are in the past, Maelstrom0 is in the future compared to them, and so is the Rhino!

Kyp

Feb 13, 2009
Rob, you totally don't get enough compliments here on these forums, so I want to say (as I think I've said before) that your show is always entertaining and I love the plot line and all the crazy wacko-ness....it is truly the greatest delight on the internet

Sewblon

Nov 5, 2008
durr2 said:
Sewblon said:
The intro sequence lasts for to long. This plot would be much more compelling if I didn't already know that they don't destroy the Nader Crystals and Maelstrom kills Shmoopy in the future, because this entire plot happens in the past and I already know that Shmoopy is the Dragon Warrior. At least they are out of Hog Wats, ever since they got there it was just the same plot over and over. I get that it was part of the Harry Potter joke, but one episode of Harry Potter parodies should have been enough.
not necessarily, Rob is using the dragon warrior death as a plot device in order to screw with the audience so they conclude what you concluded, for all we know Douglas could have equipped the beard and ran off into the future with god knows what plot device.Point is, UR isn't very predictable and commitment is the peak of comedy so 5 harry potter episodes is pretty good
You are probably right about the Dragon Warrior death. Now that you mention it, faking his own death to make use of an obscure exploit sounds exactly like Sir Shmoopy. About the Harry Potter thing, I have not had any direct exposure to the Harry Potter mythos for years. So I did not find it funny beyond the second Harry Potter episode.

S-Unleashed

May 14, 2009
I can't wait for the next on. This is the best thing on the net and all you whinniers can stick it.

PhiMuLady

Aug 27, 2009
OMG it is happening again! It is like some bad movie. I will wait another week, but this is evil.

Chaos Mage

Jan 29, 2009
1 - I am glad Gaary is back (wishing that Roamin would return though).
2 - How the F*CK could Gaary be Nater in disguise (in the episode preluding the bad Harry Potter referenced episodes, Gaary and Nater were in the same room. It was the same episode Schmoopy met up with Nailo). There is no way that Gaary and Nater could be one in the same.
3 - It is hilarious that Schmoopy created his own worst enemy!

I Love Unforgotten Realms! Keep 'em coming!!!

Fearforesta

May 1, 2009
Kyp said:
Rob, you totally don't get enough compliments here on these forums, so I want to say (as I think I've said before) that your show is always entertaining and I love the plot line and all the crazy wacko-ness....it is truly the greatest delight on the internet
Definitely.

fishbeinb

Jun 13, 2009
SirBryghtside said:
Finally! We're back on track! But if they get the herb, what will they do? And what about Maelstrom0- wait a sec...

That rhino was flying strangely high...
you sir are a genius... really thats brilliant

daniel121

May 22, 2009
PhiMuLady said:
OMG it is happening again! It is like some bad movie. I will wait another week, but this is evil.
rob stated earlier in the comments that it will be every two weeks till further notice

GuitarMonkey5180

Jul 17, 2009
I've been watching this show since before it was on escapist and when episode 4 came out in from the original classics. This show keeps getting funnier and funnier and is good having a plot in it as well. if people keep complaining about plots amd other random stuff that should be improved, go make your own show and make the plot you want, enough said.

"Ooooh look, a muffin!"
-Sir Schmoopy of Awsometon

Tempest Fennac

Aug 30, 2009
Chaos Mage said:
2 - How the F*CK could Gaary be Nater in disguise (in the episode preluding the bad Harry Potter referenced episodes, Gaary and Nater were in the same room. It was the same episode Schmoopy met up with Nailo). There is no way that Gaary and Nater could be one in the same.
I think the theory was that Nator was impersonating Gaary in the last episode rather then people suggesting that he was always Gaary.

Shadowsin375

Apr 24, 2009
soo... what about this "the blackest blacksmith you will ever meet." does anyone else think he is going to be as white as Schmoopy's robes?

Kumomaru

May 21, 2008
Sewblon said:
you DON'T know that, because it makes no goddamn sense. If Schmoopy knew that maelstrom was gonna do bad stuff, why not just kill him and be done with it? And they actually SAY that the Nador gems are destroyed ("The nador gems have come BACK into existence" "i know you only wish to unite the gems to destroy them for ANOTHER THOUSAND YEARS")

hauk93

Aug 28, 2009
I am still wandering where that flare the dragon warrior "tried" to hit maelstrom with went, it will probibly be very clever and well thought out, just like evrything with this last season. to manage to give UFR a plot is a bigger miracle than walking on water! great work Robert M

skydreia

Sep 14, 2009
I just wanted to say that your movies are great, and that if you need a vacation from making them I'll be part of the 2% that understands =3

annnddd the escapist store reeeeally needs groundbold plushies ; ; i want one sooo bad ; ;