Unforgotten Realms: Episode 44: A "New" Quest

Maxor003

Jul 13, 2009
I can only determine one thing from Urealms being updated once every two weeks Rob is getting married... duhn duhn duhn

MikeSSJ

Aug 24, 2009
jboking said:
Wait a second, couldn't they just convince nader that he doesn't exist?
Nader already believed in nothing once before, and the gems brought him back. Why should this time be different?

(unless my memory is off here)

jboking

Oct 10, 2008
MikeSSJ said:
jboking said:
Wait a second, couldn't they just convince nader that he doesn't exist?
Nader already believed in nothing once before, and the gems brought him back. Why should this time be different?

(unless my memory is off here)
I'm not sure, I suppose that would give them a better reason to go get a legendary sword FROM THE MOON.

Darzen

Aug 27, 2009
well the gems are holding nader there.so even if he believed in nothing he wouldn't vanish because the gems are together

Tempest Fennac

Aug 30, 2009
Darkshroud42 said:
I wonder how Madame Powerful Enchantress of this Town got her hands on Jacque...
He may have been evacuated with the students, or one of the other characters may have him (if he didn't go to the moon with the others, that would explain why Madame Powerful Enchantress of this Town had him).

Darkshroud42

Sep 16, 2009
Tempest Fennac said:
Darkshroud42 said:
I wonder how Madame Powerful Enchantress of this Town got her hands on Jacque...
He may have been evacuated with the students, or one of the other characters may have him (if he didn't go to the moon with the others, that would explain why Madame Powerful Enchantress of this Town had him).
Or he might go the moon and something could happen there. Who knows? ^_^

benaka

Apr 23, 2009
o_O An awesome plot now would be that someone casted a spell that they go back and have to do everything over again but destroy the first Nader Gem and face Maelstrom and the Kobolds!:p

Chaos Mage

Jan 29, 2009
K, maybe I misinterpreted and you may have a point considering that Gaary has been gone for like 8 episodes and then suddenly reappears...but still, Gaary and Roamin are two of my favorite characters!

crystalsnow

Aug 25, 2009
Why can't people stop making random assumptions about what's going to happen and crying about how the episode skipped a week instead of just talking about THIS episode. If something comes up, what the hell do you care, you're not the one making the show, just let Rob do his thing. If it's going to be every other week, so be it. I'd much rather have that than never again. If you don't appreciate it, then GTFO, nobody's making you keep watching the series.

Tonimata

Jul 21, 2008
The moon huh...

Final Fantasy IV anyone?

Which reminds me I have to steal my sister's DS and get on with that game.

Cecil=Badass