Unforgotten Realms: Episode 45: Giddy Up

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Episode 45: Giddy Up

This week our adventurers procure some epic steeds...or do they?

Watch Video

Venatio

Sep 6, 2009
That was cetaintly something I guess. Still, do they plan to get to Moonwell Pass through the town of Hughe? Or however you spell it?

The old man was hi-larious though, thats certainlty how I would want to die.

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
Better than last week's fortnight's episode but still a bit lacking. The finale better be damn epic. Is there a reason the episodes are taking twice as long to come out now? If you can give me a good reason then I'll quit bitching but right now it feels like this show is starting to lose its touch.

Orange Monkey

Mar 16, 2009
hahaha Excellent Kanye West/Taylor Swift referance, You heard that afterwards in an interview, the President of the USA actually called him a jackass for everyone to here?

Good episode dude, now that Gaary's back they're getting good again.

iseestupid

Feb 25, 2009
2 weeks for each episode and they're still only 5~6 minutes? There better be something epic coming soon. *angrily shakes fist*
Anyway, good work on this one, I had a few chuckles.

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
Kanye just got fucking owned at the end. That was was epic .

T3H-F1GM3NT

Aug 6, 2009
LOL. Gary's "Kanye" joke at the end might just make up for the two weeks Rob has missed this past month...

Note how I say "might" though. Mentioning Roamin again pushed it a little more, but still not enough to make up for it :S

Yeah, I'm hoping for a regular update next week and hopefully an epic finale. Still a good ep though. Just took to long to get here :S

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
im pretty sure hes gone to a biweekly update, so alot of you may stop the complains and getting worked up over it every other week, kinda boring episode though.

but yer the kanye reference did made me crack a smile.

magicdemon71

May 22, 2009
really nice episode rob
np that we had to wait 2 weeks for that.

and only 5 episode left until season final :O

Chrissyluky

Jul 3, 2009
i wasnt laughing for awhile but then you put schmoopy on a pig :). and the vma awards reference was pretty good.

Vimbert

Aug 15, 2009
I'm glad that this signifies an end to the very tiresome Harry Potter spoof-ish episodes (though the last one with Timmy was GENIUS). I'm confident your writing will bring the series to an interesting place again.

Ickabod

May 29, 2008
It started off and I was thinking, "Wow, Rob might be out of material."

But by the end I was laughing pretty good. And the Kanye bit was icing on the cake.

Nice work Rob, thanks for the 5 minutes of joy you have added to my day.