Unforgotten Realms: Episode 45: Giddy Up

Jaranja

Jul 16, 2009
Sethstorm said:
are we back to every 2 weeks now? or is the show just being slow because of school or something, also great ending lol
School? I think Rob's out of school.

Greatjosh

May 21, 2009
is it going to be every2 weeks from now on =\? and i bet the guy on the phone was roamin, workin as a paladin trying to hunt down the gang :p

Sewblon

Nov 5, 2008
Please decrease the current event reference to other joke ratio for us out of touch people. I thought that they wear still under the effects of the spell that stopped them from aging and getting experience points. The old man saying that he will "die in a tub of strippers" and Shmoopy on the pig wear hilarious.

Spamcar

Jun 11, 2009
That was pure awesomeness! I really loved the Kanye reference at the end :D I actually like everyone who makes fun of him...

person427

May 28, 2009
Great episode, but what's Kanye?
Edit: Nevermind, I looked it up. It would have been funnier if I saw the original first :(

lwm3398

Apr 15, 2009
Two week episodes again?

AWESOME. Doomsday Arcade and this to look forward to. Nice.

Shadowsin375

Apr 24, 2009
Greatjosh said:
is it going to be every2 weeks from now on =\? and i bet the guy on the phone was roamin, workin as a paladin trying to hunt down the gang :p
yes we are back to every 2 weeks though rob did not say until when, he did say that it could be through the end of the season. to be as acurate as possible about that:

SirSchmoopy said:
Sylfar said:
Darzen said:
I think Rob said on the Unforgotten Realms forum that Escapist accidentally uploaded an episode of Apocalypse Lane in place of Unforgotten Realms. So this was probably last weeks episode, and either it'll all get sorted out or we'll just be a week behind and it's no big deal.
Again, false info is false. Stop posting things for other people read as fact. All you guys need to know is the rate at which episodes are released is not 100% controlled by me or The Escapist and complaining here on the forums does nothing but hurt my tongue more. Episodes at this time are currently only being released every other week which will most likely last till the rest of the season which is 8 to 10 more episodes or so and sadly there is nothing that can currently be done about it. Stop hating and just enjoy.

Metric Monkey

Jun 5, 2009
Wait. Didn't they learn teleport spells in Hogwats?
What's stopping them from teleporting to the place?

tehroc

Jul 6, 2009
Ending was super weak, it would have been funny if the joke wasn't run into the ground by the internet already.

Aug 30, 2009
LMAO nice episode worth the wait. I almost cried of laughter at the part where schmoopy was on the pig and at the part where they showed us what the filler episodes would be like

person427

May 28, 2009
Metric Monkey said:
Gaary and Peaty can't teleport and they didn't learn mass teleport spells.

Aug 30, 2009
Metric Monkey said:
you need to be atleast lvl 2 in the game to teleport but since they took those bodies they're stuck at lvl 1

Flying Dagger

Apr 14, 2009
i liked the mobile phone...
i gather from the comments that theres more to the gaary thing then at face value, but he always hated roamin...

Killerkittenprr

May 15, 2008
Hamster at Dawn said:
Better than last week's fortnight's episode but still a bit lacking. The finale better be damn epic. Is there a reason the episodes are taking twice as long to come out now? If you can give me a good reason then I'll quit bitching but right now it feels like this show is starting to lose its touch.
This show doesn't cater solely to you. I don't know if complaining is going to do anything but waste space and time.

Aedes

Sep 11, 2009
This was a nice episode. Good ammount of laughs from the weird horse owner to the piggy back ride!

Best part: "Schmoopy, unless you wanna do a dozen filler episodes of us walking to the town" *random happy walking to the town* - This was just awesome.

Darzen

Aug 27, 2009
nice episode dude.keep current event joke to a minimum and as sutle as possible.more of jokes like before season 2 and this series will go great for now on