Unforgotten Realms: Episode 45: Giddy Up

Ocelano

Apr 14, 2009
Couple of points first however Loved IT!!!
Ok now for the questions

Question 1 at around 5:06 nailo says the old guy only had 5 horses so who had the fifth horse?
I mean here was gaary nailo jaque and elizabeth so why couldnt schmoopy ride the fifth horsey?

Question 2 Not even going to ask who kanya is sounds like one of those pop culture references that I don't get but even if it is a reference to something this guy said I thought Gaary hated roamin and only followed hijm because he liked pissing on people's parades?

I know these are only minor little piddling points but I would love an answer

c'mon c'mon c'mooooon

dstryfe

Mar 27, 2009
Okay, here goes...

Rob, I don't mean to offend, but would it be possible to make these longer? I'm not going to try to pretend to understand why this is, but since they're only coming out every second thursday, it would be roughly the same workload, and twice as worthwhile for the waiting...right?

Still, it was a great episode, and I thought it was still worth the longer wait. The Kanye stuff is still pretty funny. Can't wait to see where you take the storyline.

Ocelano said:
Question 1 at around 5:06 nailo says the old guy only had 5 horses so who had the fifth horse?
I mean here was gaary nailo jaque and elizabeth so why couldnt schmoopy ride the fifth horsey?

Question 2 Not even going to ask who kanya is sounds like one of those pop culture references that I don't get but even if it is a reference to something this guy said I thought Gaary hated roamin and only followed hijm because he liked pissing on people's parades?
1) Douglas.
2) Kanye West? The VMAs? It's all over the internet. Take a look.

DragonWright

May 25, 2009
The pig could've been funnier if it wasn't spoiled on the Escapist's front page.

The whole point of getting steeds was to hasten their journey. How much faster is it to ride a pig?

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
I'm glad Obama called Kanye a jackass. When you get burnt by the most powerful man on Earth, that's as epic as burns get!! What Kanye did however was an Epic Fail!

CounterAttack

A Writer With Many Faces
Dec 25, 2008
You know, Petey and Jacque really aren't as large as humanoids; they could have shared a horse.
Brilliant episode once again. Excuse me as I slap a "FAIL" sticker on Kanye's forehead.

Woem

May 28, 2009
ccdistancerunner said:
That was great when he was saying about Petey and Jacques needing their own horses. I was cracking up.
Yeah me too. I was expecting them to need two horses, and then poor Shmoopy ended up with a pig.

And really, the Kanye West meme was superb!

daniel121

May 22, 2009
why do i get the feeling that this is gonna lead to some real dumb way for roamin coming back cause he wasnt ever dead he was frozen by the vampire dude

also gaary does hate roamin its either an obvious hit that gaary isnt gaary or its a way of saying by the way im gonna bring roamin back cause he was f!@#ing awesome

daniel121

May 22, 2009
other then that awesome episode rob as usual only compaint is that considering its every 2 weeks one would hope for a longer episode however what evers happening that makes it every 2 weeks is most likly out of your control

Woem

May 28, 2009
There, a new avatar for me. Someone had to do it.
[HEADING=3]Giddy Up[/HEADING]

WaderiAAA

Derp Master
Aug 11, 2009
I have just caught up with the series (like seen one season a day) and I really love it. Though I hope it won't be two weeks between the episodes.