Unforgotten Realms: Episode 45: Giddy Up

hauk93

Aug 28, 2009
I know its kinda knitpicking, but cant nailo actually cast a spell called "ghost mount"? He casts it in the classic episodes and it stands on his new character sheet. PS that time him AND Jaque was on the same mount=P exept for that very nice episode. keep it up Robert!=D

Twini

Jun 11, 2009
i think it's time to cut the episode length to half again for the sake of weekly update.
then cut ½ minutes and you can post new episode every day with nothing but intro and outro in them.

-Orgasmatron-

Nov 3, 2008
Yo, Rob, I'm really happy for you and I'm gunna let you finish, but season 1 was one of the best seasons of all time.

Seriously though, that cracked me up at the end.

hopeneverdies

Oct 1, 2008
You could have made a reference to season zero so easily. Schmoopy can't read maps remember?

Unless you did it on purpose of course.

CoffieinaCan

Aug 11, 2009
that was realy good and the old man wus funny but it still abit lacking i mean its alot better than last weeks episode but come on what happened to the episodes that were like just short of 20 mins i mean realy and the jokes and extra charecter desines were alot poorer than previous episodes i mean keep up man ur on your fourth freakin season of this all be it hilarious animated seares but above all this it hasnt been the worst filler episode ive ever seen not by along shot and i enjoy the fact that u didnt just skip the traveling scenes because i feel that that would leave a hole in the plot and make me feel like i missed something, congrats on making an all be it original but some what lacking animated adventure thriller.

Dartinin

Apr 14, 2009
welcome back ^_^ jokes were light and most of them i didnt care for lol but then that's just me ^_^ and obviously most people disagreed ^_^ and i had to look up that last reference take it im fully out of touch with anything music or video related out side of the Escapist^^

Gnallstaff

Oct 17, 2008
Man - The anouncer was just doin his job, doin great when Garry pops out of nowhere... Man hes a jackass...