Unforgotten Realms: Episode 45: Giddy Up

uguito-93

This space for rent
Jul 16, 2009
theres something i dont get. at the start we got 10+ min episodes, then the time was cut to around 7 minutes but it was made weekly. and now we get shorter episodes every second week? im not pissed about it and i still enjoy watching but i would have appreciated info about the schedule.

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
Killerkittenprr said:
Hamster at Dawn said:
Better than last week's fortnight's episode but still a bit lacking. The finale better be damn epic. Is there a reason the episodes are taking twice as long to come out now? If you can give me a good reason then I'll quit bitching but right now it feels like this show is starting to lose its touch.
This show doesn't cater solely to you. I don't know if complaining is going to do anything but waste space and time.
When did I imply that the show caters solely to me? I'm just expressing my opinion. The main reason I was complaining is because the episodes are only coming out every two weeks now and I don't understand why. I'm sure I can't be the only one who is bothered by this.

dragalionos

Sep 4, 2009
If it wasnt gaary, who in this timeline besides schmoopy and mike knows roamin?
(Reply to: daniel121)

rosac

Sep 13, 2008
Kumomaru said:
iseestupid said:
quote]That one was closer to eight minutes, actually
]

Take out the intro and outro- its about 6 mins. I miss the every-other-week-but 15 mins long episodes.

Where have they gone?

rosac

Shadowsin375

Apr 24, 2009
WTB silence from ppl who didnt like the episode & ppl complaining about the every other week release 20000g
dont pst unless stupid. thx

Numb1lp

Jan 21, 2009
What, I can't give my opinion because you think it's wrong? Go back to your Waffle House you ditry redneck.

Contun

Mar 28, 2009
uguito-93 said:
theres something i dont get. at the start we got 10+ min episodes, then the time was cut to around 7 minutes but it was made weekly. and now we get shorter episodes every second week? im not pissed about it and i still enjoy watching but i would have appreciated info about the schedule.
Hey, who knows, he may be very busy lately...
I too enjoy watching...

Contun

Mar 28, 2009
Numb1lp said:
What, I can't give my opinion because you think it's wrong? Go back to your Waffle House you ditry redneck.
"BE EXCELLENT TO EACH OTHER"

I've had to quote this more and more frequently....

Drakmeire

Elite Member
Jun 27, 2009
Country
United States
WOOOO! rob found a way to snick in a kanye Joke!
great as always rob!
and is it just me or did Jacques get two horses?

dragalionos

Sep 4, 2009
Fearforesta said:
Nice episode!

Wait...didn't Gaary hate Roamin?
Who ever said they hate eachother? Gaary just likes to piss on peoples parade, and roamin is an
easy target. that doesnt mean they hate eachother

Fearforesta

May 1, 2009
dragalionos said:
Fearforesta said:
Nice episode!

Wait...didn't Gaary hate Roamin?
Who ever said they hate eachother? Gaary just likes to piss on peoples parade, and roamin is an
easy target. that doesnt mean they hate eachother
Yeah, but that just went too far. Gaary would NEVER admit to thinking Roamin is the best.

S-Unleashed

May 14, 2009
Numb1lp said:
Red neck?First I think not. I'm from CA. Second if you don't think this is funny then why do you even post? We get ALOT of you guys saying the same thing.

Fearforesta

May 1, 2009
S-Unleashed said:
Numb1lp said:
Red neck?First I think not. I'm from CA. Second if you don't think this is funny then why do you even post? We get ALOT of you guys saying the same thing.
Exactly! If you don't like it, why do you watch it?

Or better yet, why post about it?