Unforgotten Realms: Episode 45: Giddy Up

Ocelano

Apr 14, 2009
dstryfe said:
Okay, here goes...

Rob, I don't mean to offend, but would it be possible to make these longer? I'm not going to try to pretend to understand why this is, but since they're only coming out every second thursday, it would be roughly the same workload, and twice as worthwhile for the waiting...right?

Still, it was a great episode, and I thought it was still worth the longer wait. The Kanye stuff is still pretty funny. Can't wait to see where you take the storyline.

Ocelano said:
Question 1 at around 5:06 nailo says the old guy only had 5 horses so who had the fifth horse?
I mean here was gaary nailo jaque and elizabeth so why couldnt schmoopy ride the fifth horsey?

Question 2 Not even going to ask who kanya is sounds like one of those pop culture references that I don't get but even if it is a reference to something this guy said I thought Gaary hated roamin and only followed hijm because he liked pissing on people's parades?
1) Douglas.
2) Kanye West? The VMAs? It's all over the internet. Take a look.
Alright I confess the 5th horse question was stupid and about an hour after posting I said Oh damn thats right i forgot about him because it wasn't on screen but I fear you have misread my second question I stated a complete lack of interest in kanye or the vma's my question was why would garry be hyping roamin when he only hung around with him to annoy the guy and has clearly stated that he doesn't like him

dstryfe

Mar 27, 2009
Ocelano said:
Alright I confess the 5th horse question was stupid and about an hour after posting I said Oh damn thats right i forgot about him because it wasn't on screen but I fear you have misread my second question I stated a complete lack of interest in kanye or the vma's my question was why would garry be hyping roamin when he only hung around with him to annoy the guy and has clearly stated that he doesn't like him
Ha. I forgot to answer the important part of your question...geez. My guess is that it was just there to knock Kanye (and to taunt those who gripe about Roamin's fate, I suppose). As for my unnecessarily stating the obvious...oops. Sorry 'bout that.

benaka

Apr 23, 2009
Indeed a great episode, i'd also like some info tho becuase i don't want to start up my computer on thursday while there actualy isnt an episode online.
Still a great episode keep it up.

dragalionos

Sep 4, 2009
Did anyone else think of the possebility that schmoopy could just use the crystal of talent, change to whatever class gaary is, and then also have selfresurrection? And then if its necessary use it on mike too. Because that would leave them pretty much invinceble.

SoldierOFortune7

May 27, 2009
Ocelano said:
dstryfe said:
Okay, here goes...

Rob, I don't mean to offend, but would it be possible to make these longer? I'm not going to try to pretend to understand why this is, but since they're only coming out every second thursday, it would be roughly the same workload, and twice as worthwhile for the waiting...right?

Still, it was a great episode, and I thought it was still worth the longer wait. The Kanye stuff is still pretty funny. Can't wait to see where you take the storyline.

Ocelano said:
Question 1 at around 5:06 nailo says the old guy only had 5 horses so who had the fifth horse?
I mean here was gaary nailo jaque and elizabeth so why couldnt schmoopy ride the fifth horsey?

Question 2 Not even going to ask who kanya is sounds like one of those pop culture references that I don't get but even if it is a reference to something this guy said I thought Gaary hated roamin and only followed hijm because he liked pissing on people's parades?
1) Douglas.
2) Kanye West? The VMAs? It's all over the internet. Take a look.
(I stated a complete lack of interest) Then how r u on here. u should have looked up the Kanye reference instead of admiting your own mistakes AND there is an edit button for u to change your post.

Airplane

May 19, 2009
Great episode man! Can't wait for more. :) Been a fan of the series for a long time now and it's still as funny as ever.

xx Mini Mat xx

May 27, 2009
Hasn't anyone else here learned that the shows being axed ? Look at the urealms website. http://www.urealms.com/forums/index.php?topic=12350.0

"Like the title says, this coming Thrusday or October 1st, will be the last episode of Unforgotten Realms to appear on the escapist. This episode will also not even be a "numbered" episode as it is a complete derail of the plot to give the show a quick and dirty ending for the Escapist. I won't go into too much detail behind the reasoning of this at this time but I will say that the future of the show will in fact be left up to the fans over the next couple months here. The site will finnally get it's revamp here and where the show goes now will be decided at a later date."

S-Unleashed

May 14, 2009
Ok
xx Mini Mat xx said:
Hasn't anyone else here learned that the shows being axed ? Look at the urealms website. http://www.urealms.com/forums/index.php?topic=12350.0

"Like the title says, this coming Thrusday or October 1st, will be the last episode of Unforgotten Realms to appear on the escapist. This episode will also not even be a "numbered" episode as it is a complete derail of the plot to give the show a quick and dirty ending for the Escapist. I won't go into too much detail behind the reasoning of this at this time but I will say that the future of the show will in fact be left up to the fans over the next couple months here. The site will finnally get it's revamp here and where the show goes now will be decided at a later date."
OK WHAT?!! THEY ARE GETTING RID OF UREALS??? WHAT!!!!?????

xx Mini Mat xx

May 27, 2009
Tempest Fennac said:
Thanks for the heads-up, Mini. I'm really sad about it ending. :( I hope everything is okay with Rob.
I think we're all sad to see it go. I've been a fan since it was on newgrounds, but i guess if we all but the dvds we'll have more urealms goodness to come.

rayman 101

Jun 7, 2008
Love the Kanye West joke at the end. Not a bad episode, although would be nice if more things could be included in these episodes, considering how long it takes for them to come out.

xx Mini Mat xx

May 27, 2009
rayman 101 said:
Love the Kanye West joke at the end. Not a bad episode, although would be nice if more things could be included in these episodes, considering how long it takes for them to come out.
Well to bad we might never noe.
A quick question, do you read the rest of the thread before you post?