Unforgotten Realms: Episode 46: Stylish and Delicious

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Episode 46: Stylish and Delicious

This week is all an illuuuusssiioooonnn!

Watch Video

Nimbus

Token Irish Guy
Oct 22, 2008
As much as I still think season one and two were the best parts of the series, I still enjoyed watching UR and will be sad to see it go. Good luck with all your future projects, Schmoopy.

spike4072

Aug 26, 2009
=O Poor little piggy

First episode I posted on here. Guess it will be the last. :(

Hope it doesn't mean the end of UR too

TheGhostOfSin

Terrible, Terrible Damage.
May 21, 2008
Last Unforgotten Realms on Escapist?
How? Why?
I am saddened by this, That's a whole one more website that I have to visit? I enjoyed it while it lasted.

Random Argument Man

May 21, 2008
Oh well, all good thing must come to an end....or is it?

Anyway, thank you for the series Rob. We hope to see you soon. You and your lumberjack physique.

EDIT: Although, if you sell your DvDs without some extra content, I doubt you'll have a lot of success.

Armored Prayer

Mar 10, 2009
Aw man, last episode on the Escapist.

Well I enjoyed your series and I wish you good luck in the future.

DracheLehre

Feb 26, 2009
I had fun watching this series Rob...

Whatever the fate of UR is, there always is the Escapist UR archive and the Newgrounds UR Classic to rewatch

the protaginist

Jul 4, 2008
Damn. That image of Mike sitting in the basement alone at Urealms really saddened me. We lost one of our best series today.

I hope you stick around the site Rob!

EDIT: well now, after snooping around a bit, I have a question much like this gentleman's:

Rex Dark said:
Where can I pre-order the DVD?

Garphen

Jun 26, 2008
I dont post a lot on unforgotten realms episodes but its why i came to the escapist in the first place, following unforgotten realms, i have watched every episode, and each time on the day it came out including episode 1, i love this show and forever will, thank you for supplying hours of entertainment to me, and all other fans.

I will be buying a dvd and supporting the show, i gota "Stick to the plan, kobold."

razuk

Sep 11, 2008
Poor captain something...And i hope he was joking when he said last episode in escapist...
Edit:Hey it was a joke :)

Valciron

Sep 17, 2008
You know, to all those who think that just because it's the last episode on the escapist means it's over and are sad because of it, you can just purchase a DVD. If enough people buy them, he'll be able to make another season.

Garphen

Jun 26, 2008
razuk said:
Poor captain something...And i hope he was joking when he said last episode in escapist...
He isn't, check http://urealms.com/ and http://www.urealms.com/forums/index.php?topic=12350.0

Greatjosh

May 21, 2009
its not the end it'll continue at Urealms.com!

the escapists just got slightly less awesome but they still have Zp i suppose :D

will the episodes keep coming? if so at what rate? (by rate i mean time not price xD)

Gl1tch

Jun 22, 2009
Hopefully the series will go on, but whatever happens, I wish you the best of luck.