Unforgotten Realms: Episode 46: Stylish and Delicious

Skizle

Feb 12, 2009
man thats the entire reason i came to the Escapist was to watch UR. wow this sucks :(

ben---neb

No duckies...only drowning
Apr 22, 2009
I will follow this series through internet sites, come Hell, come Kobolts or come culling.

mercenator3000

Apr 7, 2009
I am truly saddened by URealms leaving. Thank you very much Rob. URealms filled my days with laughter and gave me a reason to be excited about thursdays. When the DVD comes out, I will certainly buy it and I will tell my friend to also buy it. This show is truly amazing, and I hope everyone buys a DVD so that it can continue.

ben---neb

No duckies...only drowning
Apr 22, 2009
Hang on a minute, surely he won't...stairs disappearing, episode is an illusion, and a cunning lie to get us to buy the DVD. Hmmmmm...I wait with baited breath.

Roamin11

Jan 23, 2009
I came here from Urealms... And now the ride is over huh? I hate being a student, or otherwise I would by six dvd sets of the first season....

Contun

Mar 28, 2009
Good Job, Rob. Good luck for your future endeavors! You'll still be posting here....right?

Feb 8, 2009
Darnit, I will hate to see this show go. I will buy the DVDs, and I would love for Rob to finish up with the show. I mean cmon dude, I don't even know why Schmoopy has a mustache in the theme song!

But anyway, thanks for the great show Rob, and please try to make some more after a while, even though you said it was finished.

Aedes

Sep 11, 2009
...wait, WHAT?! This is it???
I watched every single episode of UR and only a few weeks ago I got the guts to subscribe and join this crazy community to discuss the random threads while entertaining myself with this serie to find out it's gone...
Maelstrom, Timmy the Evil, the gems! Such an amazing plot came to a halt! I still have hope it won't be forever.

I will always miss the wrath of the canadian lumber casting a spell with his monocle! Koboooold!

PS: The image of Mike alone in the basement with Rob voice in the background made me shed a tear. :'(

PPS: Oh yes! Best part of the episode - "It's an optical iluuuuusioooon."

Jim Grim

Jun 6, 2009
:O I. Am. Very. Confused.

Edit: Wait, it's not that you got fired or anything is it?

DerGermanGuy

Jul 10, 2008
Now everyone will hate summercamps. Whatever, I allways like this show. It is one of some series wich hook me up to this site. My feelings are that I am just sad about this ending.

My last words in this comment are

Thanks Rob.

Ocelano

Apr 14, 2009
haaw NOOO Captain Tinker-tonk (MUNCH GULP CHEW)WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GO AND BE SO DAMN DELICIOUS (chew munch guzzle) HOO HOOO HOOO

I haver every ep on my computer But I shall still buy the dvd/s multiple copies one set for me one for my friends who like the series and maybe 1 or 2 to keep robs money flowin so he may keep making this show that said will season's 1,2 and 3 be sold as one dvd or as 3 indiviual dvd's will they be available n commercial stores or only from his website and if the commercial case is true is there going to be an aussie release? Cos it sucks paying the postage to get stuff shipped from the usa... BUT I WILL IF NEED BE

2 last points apart from the vanishing stairs comment a surprising lack of the usual b*tching or whining is everyone trying to get on rob's good side so he doesn't stop all of a sudden?

And finally ending what will probably be my last escapist post as it has now finished this brilliant series and I don't comment on zp the only other show I watch

"God do you ever stop complaining? First it's No Gaary dont kill my pig and then its no gaary please don't eat my pig, and then it's No gaary please don't skin my pig and make it intop a helmet and now this"
small qualm just to nullify my previous point wouldn't the pig be skinned and the eaten not the other way around? Sorry but I never saw how death should change ones perspective of eople places or4 things and this show is no exception always loved it always will

Sethzard

Megalomaniac
Dec 22, 2007
Country
United Kingdom
wow, i'm saddened by this, this is second only to yhatzee in terms of pure awesome video. Oh and according to the site it is over on the escapist

SoldierOFortune7

May 27, 2009
Everyone must go to www.urealms.com and buy a DVD as soon as it comes out. This will help Rob amnd he will be able to make more episodes based on how much money he can get. So plz, If you really like URealms, buy 1 or more to support this awesome show.

strangemoose

Aug 29, 2009
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
why?!?!?!?!?

diablomaki

Jul 17, 2009
WOW i followed UR to Escapist and now its leaving, i am sad and wish i knew what the hell is going on.......KOBOLD!

Azraellod

Dec 23, 2008
Sigh...

Unforgotten Realms was something that I looked forward too during each passing week, and the reason I first came to the escapist. It is a shame to see it leave. I suppose I will have to track it down again once the DVDs come out.

Still, congratulations to Rob on his new job, and i hope it is a success.