Unforgotten Realms: Episode 46: Stylish and Delicious

lwm3398

Apr 15, 2009
Thank the Lord Thor! It's here!

Edit: Actually, fuck Thor. Loki's messing with us. We really need to buy those DVDs. I want more. We gotta keep it going! Come on!

Aug 30, 2009
look its not coming to an end forever it's just not going to be on the escapist its either gonna be on newgrounds or it's going to be on urealms and since the escapist is not giving him money to make it he needs to sell the dvds for money to make the episodes so its not over just not going to be on for a while.

Ridonculous_Ninja

Apr 15, 2009
The stairs, they disappeared. Tell me I'm not the only one who saw that at the beginning...

Also, awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. It's over for here...

Also I love Shmoopy's eyes when he says Captain Twinkletongue.

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
I just came back urealms.com. Tha front page was really depressing. Don't worry Rob. I'll buy the hell out of your DVDs. Please keep us posted on what's happening on your end, OK?

Orange Monkey

Mar 16, 2009
The Urealms site with the slow music is really depressing, you tell me what i can do to help and where i can do it :)

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
Well, it was a good run. Is the series taking a break, or is it going to be starting up again soon?

Ardus_Virgo

Aug 11, 2008
Anyone notice how the stairs in the basement disappear before the rest of the scene?

(This episode was awesome, btw)

redstranger

Jul 16, 2009
HMMMMM split with the escapist huh? and so many issues with updates, and after hearing about all the issues with brawl as well this lessens my opinion of the escapists alot. never the less i will support UR with cash and dvd sales!!

Thunderclaw

Aug 23, 2009
Those of you who say "goodbye urealms" are sorely mistaken. This isn't the beginning of the end.

It's the end of the beginning.

iseestupid

Feb 25, 2009
I don't know what to say...This is just terrible.
I really hope new episodes come out sometime in the future.

Urgh76

May 27, 2009
plz plz pl z plz plz PLZ buy the DVD people! we have to save schmoopy! he saved us, now its our turn! lets go!!!!!!!

TMAN10112

Jul 4, 2008
Good episode.

I'm sad to hear that URealms is leaving the escapist, but I'll definitly be checking the website in the future.

Neotericity

Legal Assassin
May 20, 2009
Sethstorm said:
you guys are not too bright, note the video description "this video is all an illusion" the series isnt ending by the 16th they will have a new episode up, just watch
Whatever makes you sleep better at night, but if this wasn't the internet I'm sure I'd hear some doubt in your voice, anways, best of luck Rob, I'll try to keep up with your other projects, but nothing will be the same and as epic!