Unforgotten Realms: Episode 46: Stylish and Delicious

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Thanks for all the support coming out of this thread guys.

kijo98 said:
Are you like leaving UR making or are you just leaving escapist?
Hopefully I can continue you the series but it honestly will come down to you guys. This show is a full time job. The work that goes into it requires so much of my free time that if I couldn't do it 24/7 I couldn't do it every week like I have been doing. I would love too and hope to someday be able to continue releasing episodes every week but without the source of income the escapist was providing that just isn't possible without the support of fans this time.

So the DvD sales will seriously determine if I can continue or not. If theres enough super cool fans that can keep this show a float then i'll be happy to continue it as soon as possible but if not then the show might go on a hiatus for awhile while I figure out where to go next.

The www.urealms.com page at the moment really depicts my feelings on it! Check back over the next week for me to finish updating the site and I'll have more news about the DVD and preorders for the dedicated few.

Thanks for all the support guys.

CK76

Sep 25, 2009
Whaaa? I've been watching this since it came to the escapist and "All right, I wanna cast a spell" has become part of regular vernacular.

I will get this DVD to support this show.

S-Unleashed

May 14, 2009
Unforgotten Realms. You were the best thing to happen to this crap hole. I'll see if I could buy the DVDs but FOR THE LOVE OF GOD LET ME ON THE FORUMS AGAIN SO I CAN HELP!!!!!!!!

Flunk

Feb 17, 2008
The escapist is making a big mistake letting unforgotten realms go, it's one of their best shows. They're still paying for many other inferior shows including the horrifically bad Apocalypse Lane.

This means that I will be scaling back the number of times a week I visit the escapist to 1 where I will catch ZP and perhaps Unskippable. I suspect that quite a few others will do the same.

Massecurr

Apr 14, 2009
This saddens me to no end. What happens now? 30 go to 10? does it all restart I WANNA KNOW. *cries like a 5 year old who dropped his ice cream*

BLACK_GHOST_147

Jul 30, 2009
well miss you and Unforgotten Realms and hopefully you'll be able to finish up the series. I'll show my support along with some of my friends and but the DVD's when they come out if it helps to keep the show going cause this isn't the right way for such a good show to end.

signed your friend: Matthew Cobb of I.M.P Studio

Necrofudge

May 17, 2009
And with that, the part of me enjoyed the show will have to be drowned in lime and acid. Ima gonna miss dis show

iamnotincompliance

Apr 23, 2008
Nooooo! I will be slightly inconvenienced by having another link atop Firefox that I have to click on!

All kidding aside, hate to see you go, but you have to do what you have to do. Me? I have to buy some DVDs. I have to see many, many, many various plot threads come to resolution. I have to have something to go with my "Feel the wrath of Canadian lumber, fool!" t-shirt so people might get what it means. But above all, I have to wait for the DVDs to actually go on sale.

Best of luck.

*clock ticking*

TheCube

Apr 16, 2009
Good thing it's a joke HAR HAR!
I'm surprised that people don't click on clickable things anymore, I mean this is the internet we are speaking of here folks! Just click on the flash animation at the top or the letter itself at the bottom and it will bring you to the real site, http://www.urealms.com/index2.html .

Quote from the site:
"That was a joke. I have a bigger and harder job then I did two weeks ago trying to keep this internet video business ship a float. Unforgotten Realms episodes will be on hold until we reach a certain amount of DVDs sells to let me finish this season and the next! However this will give me some time to get this site up to date and work on some other Urealms projects I been cooking up for some time now. I been saying that for a couple months now huh? Oh well don't be too sad about the front page, I'm sure you guys will come through in the end. I BELIEVE IN YOUR ABILITY TO PURCHSE THINGS ON THE INTERNET. Anyway, more information about the DVD coming in the next week or so, just give me a minute to fix up this website! See you soon."

EDIT: The quote above was unintentionally misused and was actually referring to the title: Now that I'm jobless... HAR HAR, and not the front page of urealms.com.

mobsterlobster

Sep 13, 2009
All I need is a job, then I'll be buying the DVD. I might even buy one as a christmas present for someone too. I definitely don't want this show to end, it's the only reason I come to the Escapist, other than Zero Punctuation. :(

jrhop364

Feb 11, 2009
The http://urealms.com/ page has me at tears. I loved this show, it was awesome to quote while playing any sort of RPG. I'll miss you guys. Please kids, buy the DVDs.

Fritzvalt

Amazing Human Being
May 12, 2009
Sad, thanks for all the great videos man. You will be missed. I'll keep an eye on urealms.

That front page is SOOOO depressing.

stonethered

Mar 3, 2009
If we all buy the DVD will you make another season?
I'm not ready to see it end. The shark is at least another season away; that's better than most shows with timetravel.

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
TheCube said:
Good thing it's a joke HAR HAR!
I'm surprised that people don't click on clickable things anymore, I mean this is the internet we are speaking of here folks! Just click on the flash animation at the top or the letter itself at the bottom and it will bring you to the real site, http://www.urealms.com/index2.html .

Quote from the site:
"That was a joke. I have a bigger and harder job then I did two weeks ago trying to keep this internet video business ship a float. Unforgotten Realms episodes will be on hold until we reach a certain amount of DVDs sells to let me finish this season and the next! However this will give me some time to get this site up to date and work on some other Urealms projects I been cooking up for some time now. I been saying that for a couple months now huh? Oh well don't be too sad about the front page, I'm sure you guys will come through in the end. I BELIEVE IN YOUR ABILITY TO PURCHSE THINGS ON THE INTERNET. Anyway, more information about the DVD coming in the next week or so, just give me a minute to fix up this website! See you soon."
The joke was HAR HAR IM JOBLESS, not the main page you goof.