Unforgotten Realms: Episode 46: Stylish and Delicious

sleepyperson

Oct 2, 2009
Your leaving actually gave me a reason to make a escapist account.
With that said I am going to miss this series, lets just hope it doesn't stick to the plan this time.

Blanks

Mar 17, 2009
Th-the stairs disappeared ... i kinda expected this to happen, the quality of the story went downhill in season three, other than that i'm sad to see it go.

i wonder what the reason was?

standokan

May 28, 2009
Well it continues on urealms so stay happy (to bad i got banned) , well i'll buy the dvd for the sake of Sir schmoopy. (i hope there are some special features on the dvd

elmo360

Jun 7, 2009
I loved this show but when they started to copy off harry potter too much the people at the ecapist probably fired him. However i think that if they can see that rob can make it on his own they might give him his spot back and will keep funding him

The Cheezy One

Christian. Take that from me.
Dec 13, 2008
SirBryghtside said:
Wait a sec...

'This week is all an illuuuusssiioooonnn!'

'That was a joke' (when you click on the website, the pop-up that comes up has a comment staring with that).

Please keep doing them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thats cruel
he isnt going to continue till we buy enough DVDs

Woem

May 28, 2009
EquinoxETO said:
SirBryghtside said:
Wait a sec...

'This week is all an illuuuusssiioooonnn!'

'That was a joke' (when you click on the website, the pop-up that comes up has a comment staring with that).

Please keep doing them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thats cruel
he isnt going to continue till we buy enough DVDs
I said it before: I'd rather buy a Shmoopy peluche.

Mar 16, 2009
Depressing, despondent, woeful, other synonyms for sad.
This series brought me to the Escapist. After Newgrounds and your original site were left behind, I was ecstatic when I found it here. And after the show became more plot-oriented than making casual jokes, I accepted the change and began to become increasingly more intrigued with where the show was going. I wish you had stuck to the casual jokes if you were going to end things so abruptly, meh. Best of luck with whatever happens.

herio

May 20, 2009
what the hell escapist magazine why cancel such a good show cangle that shit retated apocolypse lane thing

Woem

May 28, 2009
herio said:
what the hell escapist magazine why cancel such a good show cangle that shit retated apocolypse lane thing
I don't think they canceled it as much as it's a one-year contract that's come to an end.

Studoku

Feb 6, 2008
It's been a good show and it's a shame to see it end. Hopefully, Rob will pick it up again before a fan-fiction writer does. Please?

outcast_within

Apr 24, 2009
i visited urealms.com
So this show is dependant on dvd sales. Bah it's the internetz, this show is good as long as it's free and short.
Free, Short and easy accesible on the site where zero punctuality airs.

I'm not going to a different site only to find out that the show might be cancelled or will have all sorts of boring cash problems.

herio

May 20, 2009
Woem said:
herio said:
I don't think they canceled it as much as it's a one-year contract that's come to an end.
oh well they should renew it i still sand by my hate of apocolypse lane i can draw rings around that