Unforgotten Realms: Episode 46: Stylish and Delicious

Woem

May 28, 2009
herio said:
Woem said:
herio said:
what the hell escapist magazine why cancel such a good show cangle that shit retated apocolypse lane thing
I don't think they canceled it as much as it's a one-year contract that's come to an end.
oh well they should renew it i still sand by my hate of apocolypse lane i can draw rings around that
It will not be renewed. And as Rob pointed out [http://www.urealms.com/forums/index.php?topic=12350.0] on urealms.com:
Rob said:
Please don't use this thread or any thread on the forums for discussing what you "Assume" the reason is that Unforgotten Realms is not on Escapist because I can assure you that none of you will be right. I am not under any contract obligations to purposely say "Nice" things about the Escapist, they are simply good guys and I don't need this thread to become a focal point for hatred towards them when right now I need them more then ever.

Most people who watch the show don't visit my website and if that trend continues after Unforgotten Realms leaves Escapist, then there won't be anyone to watch the show and soon enough there won't be a show. Please watch what you say in this thread because I know that some guys at the Escapist might be still visiting this site and the last thing I need is a bunch of fans making me look bad.

Versago

May 28, 2009
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

But the show is so unbelievably awesome!
Admittedly the first season was the best but the recent episodes had some great moments:
Like: You Heartless Fiends
Wherin there are some very true and funny paradys of real games.

I live in England but i will buy the DVD and spread the word to keep the Realms Unforgotten, rather than Semi-forgotten or realativly unremembered.

Long Live the Unforgotten Reeeeeaalms!

dragalionos

Sep 4, 2009
Glefistus said:
Oh. That's why. So just as soon as the creator of this series decided to make it good again, he bails? I say we ban SirSchmoopy for trolling.
What the hell, man?

He gave us 6 hours of top notch entertainment, i say he gets an honor place in heaven if he dies.

dragalionos

Sep 4, 2009
Sethstorm said:
you guys are not too bright, note the video description "this video is all an illusion" the series isnt ending by the 16th they will have a new episode up, just watch
Don't hope too much, it just sets you up for disappointment.

Woem

May 28, 2009
Sethstorm said:
you guys are not too bright, note the video description "this video is all an illusion" the series isnt ending by the 16th they will have a new episode up, just watch
It's really the last episode on The Escapist. Check Rob's post on URealms.com [http://www.urealms.com/forums/index.php?topic=12350.0].

Will of One

Jun 1, 2009
Of course I will buy a DVD. Everyone who, like me, loves this show should. I would never know what to do without Unforgotten Realms.

spartenX

Oct 2, 2009
I hope it dosn't end and enough dvd's are sold there are so many questions left unanswerd
will nailo finish building cotswell? will Roman the palidin come back in an undead form like a death knight? will sirschmoop finish his his quest? will he ever cast another punch to Timmys face? I guess well just have to hope these questions and more are answerd next time (whenever next time is) on an all new Unforgotten realms. good luck Rob or should I say good luck sir schmoopy of awesomton.

hauk93

Aug 28, 2009
please keep the episodes coming Rob, I will buy your DVD if it is needed. Dont quit(cryface)!

Hybridwolf

Aug 14, 2009
All good things come to an end, but this seems like a shite ending if you ask me...

Eitherway, if it restarts, then excellent. If not, then a damned shame.

Greatjosh

May 21, 2009
i posted earlier but i've seen urealms.com now and just thanks to rob for making 46 episodes of epic adventure and lots of laughs :p

oh and if the escapist has any sence they'll let you make more :p

magicdemon71

May 22, 2009
is this mean the last episode of ur??
or will be maybe have new episodes on urealms.com??
i am a little confused i think because it feels like the real last episode
please can people explain this to me?

oo it is clear to me now that we will be having al long break
and it will nevere come to the escapist again.

good luck rob i hope you really thought out your decision.

nathan-dts

Jun 18, 2008
The Escapist just lost it's best series. All that's left noe is Doomsday Arcade and Apocolypse Lane.

HK_01

Jun 1, 2009
NOOOOO! This was my favorite show. It's very sad to see it go. I hope with all my heart that it will someday continue.

Bediz

Apr 20, 2009
Oh man, that image on urealms.com is the saddest thing I've seen in months. This was the second series I ever got into on Escapist. Hell, my text message sound for awhile was "I wanna cast a spell."

Set up DVD pre-orders now, kthx.

Spamcar

Jun 11, 2009
Hey Rob, i wish you the best of luck in your future projects (whatever you decide to do)!
And thanks for supplying us with weekly awesomeness!
I'll really miss this show... (':

Baldry

Feb 11, 2009
DAAMMMMITTT!!! WHY GOD WHY!?!?!??!!Its rather upsetting...if you didn't guess, really upsetting oh well....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO