Unforgotten Realms: Episode 46: Stylish and Delicious

jonnopon3000

Feb 25, 2009
I can't believe it is gone from Escapist! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Either way...DVDs!??? WWWOOOOOOOO! Will these be the series you have already made, or new full length episodes?

And will it be returning after a fair amount of DVD sales as stated on the website? And if it does, will it return here or somewhere else?

Damn...I can't believe it is over (for now). I love this show so much. Don't worry, I will be buying the DVDs.

Heytred

Apr 23, 2008
Of all the shows on the Escapist this is the one that they aren't renewing or are letting go? Really? I'm not sure I understand the logic in that, but then again great shows like Futurama and Firefly were canceled and then came back later with something awesome. I hope it all works out for UR, it is probably my favourite internet series, ever.

chickenlord

May 14, 2008
so the thing that brought me to escapist is leaving, thanks a bunch Rob, you helped me discover a super kool website, i hope you get picked up by another site soon =D so what happened(I don't feel like reading all the comments for clues) aren't you gettin enough views so they've canceled you? anyways, so now you gotta get a real job huh =/ that sux man. sorry to say but being brutally honest urealms has been getting a little lack luster...i don't know maybe getting a little old or something...

Groxnax

Apr 16, 2009
What the... UR cancled? I just hope this is just a joke. This show and ZP make my day here and I will be sad to see it go. Anyway Rob good luck, you have made us laugh, cry, and say WTF? and hope to see you come back. Just to let you guys know that yes the stairs did disapear. Oh and if you do have UR come back let us all know where ok, also where do I get those DVD's when they go on sale?

Garphen

Jun 26, 2008
Groxnax said:
What the... UR cancled? I just hope this is just a joke. This show and ZP make my day here and I will be sad to see it go. Anyway Rob good luck, you have made us laugh, cry, and say WTF? and hope to see you come back. Just to let you guys know that yes the stairs did disapear. Oh and if you do have UR come back let us all know where ok, also where do I get those DVD's when they go on sale?
You will be ordering the dvds off of "Urealms.com" I am pretty sure.

Ickabod

May 29, 2008
Well so much for my visits to escapist. Well I'll still watch ZP, but my traffic here is going to drop dramatically.

Beffudled Sheep

Jan 23, 2009
Country
Texas
I am sad. I loved this show and I will miss it a lot. And I will buy the dvds. Good luck Rob... we'll miss you.

ic0n67

Jul 27, 2009
but ... but ... ... this was the only reason I even came to this site (well this and Zero Punctuation ...). How many many Thursdays and Fridays I would constantly refresh the page to see the next episode. Really sad ... really sad. Kinda pus a real bummer on what was supposed to be a great day Friday + Flyers season opener. I am really sorry to see this go away, feels like I lost a friend.

Sintarow

Jun 7, 2009
This was the one of the greatest shows one the escapist; it was the reason that i start going to the escapist. This show is going to be really miss by me. And i hope you have a good life and that everything is going OK. You made my Thursdays a treat... i wish you the best and you will be missed.

If you ever do come back... I be here waiting.
And if not... have a good life

CTG13Punk

Oct 2, 2009
ANYONE READING THIS WHO LOVES UNFORGOTTEN REALMS READ THIS

this doesnt have to be the end if you go the urealms.com his website and buy the season one dvd he will continue but people have to love the show enough to buy the dvds for him to keep going

Kumomaru

May 21, 2008
For those of you who still think this series is over...

http://www.urealms.com/index2.html

EDIT: On the subject of the episode, HILARIOUS

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Woem said:
herio said:
what the hell escapist magazine why cancel such a good show cangle that shit retated apocolypse lane thing
I don't think they canceled it as much as it's a one-year contract that's come to an end.
Hey lets not speculate anything please as it spreads false information around and I can guarantee none of you will come up with what truly happened!

Thanks!

JumpingGirraffe

Jun 18, 2009
Aw.............................. Man.... This is just not my Week... D: If it'll get UR back, I'll buy the DVD.. AND PLUS, it's an Uunforgotten Realms DVD, it'll be awesome!