Unforgotten Realms: Episode 46: Stylish and Delicious

MDInzee

Jul 29, 2009
DUDES this is a joke ppl click on the note on urealms.com and robert explains everything sir shmoopy (on this episode) said he'll be back before new years >.<.

CrashertheSmasher

Jul 16, 2009
hope that UR keeps going if not i'll be sad and a little bit mad cause that was a bad series finaly so i guess i'll be checking Urealms.com for any updates

WtfLobster

May 20, 2009
Was pretty great while it lasted... hope you can get back on track and bring it back :D

Gl on future shiz

Inglonias

Aug 4, 2009
NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO!!! *Crys*

Its not truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Arbitrary Cidin

Apr 16, 2009
Patrick_and_the_ricks said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! Why is this happening?!?!?
Because the Escapist is about Video Games and Unforgotten Realms is about Tabletop Games? I don't know, really. Did Schmoopy take leave, or is did the Escapist fire him?

petey hunter

Mar 7, 2009
fare well Robert, I was wrong about what I said, this show is just plain awesome. I wish you luck. I know I must be like every annoying fan, But Unforgotten Realms is my favourite show on the Escapist.

benbenthegamerman

May 10, 2009
Wow.

when i first started playing WoW, my friend introduced me to Rurikar, a hilarious WoW machinima maker. i was a big fan, but then came that one fateful morning. i was sad because my Aunt had died, and while i was surfing his youtube page, i found unforgotten realms. i watched the first couple of episodes and thought it was hilarious. i went over here and created my escapist account because of this show. This show was a reminder to me that there will still always be happiness and humor in life even in the darkest of days. I am saddend to say this, but i am also happy to support your show by buying the DvD for christmas. Rob, no mean to sound like a fanboy, but you are my hero.

Carpe Fucking Diem,

ben

ui264

Feb 10, 2009
Yes, the stairs at 1:35 are also just an illusion.

Did anyone else notice the disappearing stairs?

EDIT: also, at 3:08, Gary had a second mouth

zutolor

Apr 16, 2009
This is the last time I go on the escapist for good Urealms got ma on to the site and if its gone so am I.

Cama Zots

Jul 10, 2009
Azraellod said:
Sigh...

Unforgotten Realms was something that I looked forward too during each passing week, and the reason I first came to the escapist. It is a shame to see it leave. I suppose I will have to track it down again once the DVDs come out.

Still, congratulations to Rob on his new job, and i hope it is a success.
I joined for the same reason. I think I died a little today. :( just doesn't cut it...

Cama Zots

Jul 10, 2009
Something about this didn't sit with me, but I figured it out now. You can't be serious. First off, everyone here likes your show, but you can't honestly expect us to shell out money just so you might, just might, make another season and possibly give us some closure instead for that crap you call a season finale. I've defended you in the forums when people said that you suck, but no more, Robert. I'm done. I was done the second you tried to play the sympathy card to milk your fanbase for money. Darkspire films, RoosterTeeth, Xantos, and Ross Scott all managed to produce episodes (without any pay at all in the beginning) regularly in their spare time. I can't believe that you say that UR is a full time deal. Hell, I'm a AP high school student I've managed to hold down a love life and write entire novels in my spare time, while still getting As, during parts of my life. I can't believe you and I don't buy your story one bit.

I am ashamed to be a fan.

I quit.

Go ahead, "report me" and get me suspended, I really don't care any more.

I'm not buying a DvD.