Unforgotten Realms: Episode 46: Stylish and Delicious

lwm3398

Apr 15, 2009
benbenthegamerman said:
My story is similar to yours.

So, one day, a year ago, I ended up looking up Weird Al. I saw a video on WoW in the Related tab, and clicked it. That video led me to, you guessed it, Jimmy's story. So, while looking for other stuff, I found the first episode. I clicked it, and I thought it was fricking hilarious. So, after, I waited months, before... Well, I'd totally forgotten Urealms.com, and when I was browsing my history I decided to go there. I let out tons of fanboy "GLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"s after I saw it was coming back, with super duper new graphics at that. So, I came here. I started watching ZP, I saw interesting forum topics, and it became to much to bear: I wanted an account. Since then, I've started watching Unskipabble, Apocalypse Lane, and Doomsday Arcade, in that order. Couldn't get into Brawl, though.

I came here knowing absolutely nothing about this site, or games, or anything. All I knew was, it was
[HEADING=1]MOTHER.[/HEADING]
[HEADING=1]FUCKING.[/HEADING]
[HEADING=1]AWESOME.[/HEADING]

And so, Urealms got me here. I hate to see it go, it's like seeing your mother pass away, but you know if you sell enough of her movies you can revive her.

So lets buy some DVDs, and keep this show ALIVE!

King wiL

Jul 28, 2008
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :( I'll be showing my support by buying the DVD, i dont want the show to end :(

spartenX

Oct 2, 2009
you just said in the post above you that you died alittle inside and now your turning on him.
what proof do you even have that he's trying to milk the fanbase. How can you can you say you were ever a fan. even if it was true a real fan wouldn't just turn on him or at least I wouldn't but i'm sure ther are alot of fans that will agree with me

Gariom

Mar 20, 2009
NO! Don't go! Why did it have to end like this!? At the very least find another site to host it on! I've watched this show from the day the first episode came out, and I'm very disappointed to see it go.

dcomproductions

Feb 23, 2009
this sucks, this is probably the end of season 3 also isn't it sir schmoopy? well, now my Thursdays suck again, thx rob

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Gariom said:
NO! Don't go! Why did it have to end like this!? At the very least find another site to host it on! I've watched this show from the day the first episode came out, and I'm very disappointed to see it go.

He didn't put it on hiatus because he doesn't have a site. He still has urealms.com.

Still, this whole episode shows what made the show crappy - how many things happened in the adventure, 2? Shmoopy's pig got eaten and they met an optical illusion. Giant meh.

Xero Scythe

Aug 7, 2009
Souplex said:
Did the stairs disappear at 1:35?
yes they did. maybe it's symbolic, how there's little chance of Rob getting back to play Unforgotten Realms. or maybe he just made a mistake.

GuitarMonkey5180

Jul 17, 2009
If it has to go, then it has to go.
I've been watching this show evolve since the Original Episode 3 first came out years ago and I've watched it evolve (or digivolve) into the Unforgotten Realms it is today. If this is the end, its the end, and we can always remember it. Its up to us now. If Rob's situation gets better and he can get some spare cash and time and can afford it, maybe we may get an episode every now and then in the future, but if this is the end now, this is how it has to be.

Cama Zots, if you really think its so easy, go make your show and have it be as amazing as this show, and do it all by yourself, see if you can meet the deadlines and stress Rob puts up with and the selfish and anoying critics that dont know anything, just like you, every day on every episode. Go ahead and do it.

I will buy the DVD as I've been planning on doing since i first found out from the podcasts about the idea of having a DVD. I hope this show will continue on one day. As for this website, I have no more use for it except watching old episodes now.

Active viewer of Unforgotten Realms since Original Episode 3
GuitarMonkey5180

"I wanna cast a spell...."
Sir Schmoopy of Awsometon

mcmar

Jun 28, 2009
aaw man this made me so sad to see the picture of Mike on urealms
this show is actually the only reason I even came to escapist at first, and I had many enjoyable days of watching the first two seasons, and then watching the rest as they came out, but now my thursdays will be less enjoyable
Is there a specific reason for stopping the show or is it just how life is and you don't want to talk about it?
Sad notes aside, I liked how Rob's mom called him schmoopykins; it was a good touch.
But remember that I always loved this show and still will even if it never starts again. Thanks for the laughs and have fun doing whatever!

Gariom

Mar 20, 2009
Abedeus said:
Gariom said:

He didn't put it on hiatus because he doesn't have a site. He still has urealms.com.

Still, this whole episode shows what made the show crappy - how many things happened in the adventure, 2? Shmoopy's pig got eaten and they met an optical illusion. Giant meh.
Each episode builds on the story a little more. How did only two things happen? Rob is going to summer camp, as well, the town of Cogswell (or Codswell, I don't know) hasn't been built yet and it's up to Nailo to do so.

And by "host it on another site" I meant one that will pay him for his work.