Unforgotten Realms: Episode Eight: Chicken Salad Sandwich

Killerkittenprr

May 15, 2008
Rob, I really enjoy how they say they're being 'constructive'. None of it has been constructive criticism yet... D:
Don't you know how to make a criticism sandwich?
Rob should "harass" you guys, if all you're feeding him is negativity.
PS. When people ninja Rob's avatar, I feel so cheated. I think I'm reading his stuff... but then I'm cheated, as it's not him typing at all... D:

glasses

Aug 28, 2008
I love this series and even more I love the refrences to the Legend of Zelda show... "Well excussssse me princess"

milskidasith

Jul 4, 2008
Killerkittenprr post=6.69208.671025 said:
Rob, I really enjoy how they say they're being 'constructive'. None of it has been constructive criticism yet... D:
Don't you know how to make a criticism sandwich?
Rob should "harass" you guys, if all you're feeding him is negativity.
PS. When people ninja Rob's avatar, I feel so cheated. I think I'm reading his stuff... but then I'm cheated, as it's not him typing at all... D:
...I hope this was a joke, but I seriously doubt it... How you can find my criticism not in the least bit constructive is... odd.

milskidasith

Jul 4, 2008
Personally the avatar just rang bells in my head of "fangirl."

Then again, I'm a cyincal person and this is terribly off topic, so let's discuss the episode again, shall we?

Mythbhavd

May 1, 2008
I dunno. I don't think this is going downhill. It's more like Robert Jordan's novels were. He always took a couple to set up the next string of really interesting ones. It seems like the same is happening here. There's one or two that act as a stage setter for the funnier ones.

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
When can we get som UR t-shirts. I'd pay top dollar for one with Roamin's picture and a big dialiogue bubble where he's saying "Well, excuuuuuuuuuse me, Princess!"

gretchen8642

Sep 1, 2008
i was wondering the whole time why it was called chicken salad sandwich..

[http://dragcave.net/viewdragon/2Wu5]

lukey94

Sep 2, 2008
Dreadwins post=6.69208.655533 said:
The sound quality is crap!! (a better mic is needed perhaps?).
It also makes it harder to hear what Timmy the evil say due to the heavy echo or whatever.

Also what about some of the stuff from the old episodes.
Like the visit at the blacksmith and Schmoopy's attempt to charm the enchantress?
A remake would be awesome!

But despite all this, great episode!!
well the enchantress turned out to be a dude and schmoopy wasnt all that good because of his god damn low stamina score

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
is it me or does evil doctor walrus look like penguin from batman? O-o
"well excuuuuuuuuuse me princess" ^-^

Engr.Erizu

Sep 7, 2008
lol you said "alternate time lines" i wuz about to comment about alternate dimensions in the fist episodes but i didn't,

anyway it's: in the original series episode 30 plus something, in the fortress of time where past present and future is monitored, the herb which is now extinct can be found, they traveled back in time, however ROB stepped on a butterfly. destroying the fabric of time up to episode 8 and created ALTERNATE DIMENSIONS like - U.R. POD QUEST + U.R. remaking of heroes ^_^ LOL ... + a long fanfic crossover but nvm X_X

madtoker

Sep 23, 2008
i liked the original one cuz the jokes r more orgiginal(seriously u use the same jokes a bit in the first few episodes) and it was funnier in a way.

Jay Cee

Nov 27, 2008
Absolutely phenomenal as always, and other than a tiny bit of issues during some lip syncing, this was FLAWLESS!