Unforgotten Realms: Episode Eight: Chicken Salad Sandwich

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Episode Eight: Chicken Salad Sandwich

Our heroes journey onward, into the northern mountains of Norrington. R-O-A-M-I-N and Gary meet up with them, in a clash that just might be the most epic battle in the game of Unforgotten Realms!

Watch Video

Syched

Jul 14, 2008
This is completely awesome and I'm gonna watch it 19 more times today... at least.

Russel1

Jun 13, 2008
n1 man. that was actually the best yet imo. lots of funnies
this one reminded me of the older episodes the most =)

pantsoffdanceoff

Jun 14, 2008
Towards the end of Timmy the Evil monologue, I couldn't understand him at all.. something about spore? And what the hell! why didn't Roamin get his entrance song when he appeared? But still, another awesome-sauce episode probably my favorite series on this site.

Ickabod

May 29, 2008
Loved the episode, kept watching the time at the bottom hoping it wouldn't end.

Great spots with the Indians, and the pre-battle with Roamin. And the Spore creator, genius!

Also thanks for giving Mike and Rob a little more air time.

Overall great episode, thanks for making them.

Kukakkau

Feb 9, 2008
that was brilliant "time to create an evil being! so lets open the spore creator..."
"yes and add a spitty thing to its butt"

TJ rock 101

May 20, 2008
Roamin is one of the best people on it, with his funny seriousness. His theme song is funny and his big hammer looks cool to boot.
I LOLed at that episode, keep them coming man.

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
Alternate timelines FTW.
Seriously though, I didn't understand half of what the evil guy was saying. Could you tone it down just a little bit so I can actually hear the jokes?

Conqueror Kenny

Jan 14, 2008
A great episode, but I have got confused now. Didn't Shmoopys grandma die in episode two? Or are we just going to ignore that?

Imper1um

May 21, 2008
conqueror Kenny post=6.69208.653345 said:
A great episode, but I have got confused now. Didn't Shmoopys grandma die in episode two? Or are we just going to ignore that?
Who says there was even a plot? :p Seems like they are generally going in a direction they see as 'this isn't the death way'. LOL