Unforgotten Realms: Episode Five: R-O-A-M-I-N

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Episode Five: R-O-A-M-I-N

The nefarious judge calls on Roamin, the crime-solving rank 11 Paladin, to track down Eluamous and Sir Schmoopy.

Watch Video

Zidolos

Jul 4, 2008
wow for a 2 week wait there really wasn't a lot in this episode. Knew the crystal thing was gonna happen (though that part was actually funnier than I thought), I dunno this just sorta felt like a filler episode compared to the last 4. I did like the sign offs though because it was pretty much dead on what I was thinking.

TJ rock 101

May 20, 2008
"R-O-A to the M-I-N he is a crime-solving rank 11 paladin" that was the bit i liked best ^^

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Zidolos said:
wow for a 2 week wait there really wasn't a lot in this episode. Knew the crystal thing was gonna happen (though that part was actually funnier than I thought), I dunno this just sorta felt like a filler episode compared to the last 4. I did like the sign offs though because it was pretty much dead on what I was thinking.
Not every episode can involve a giant battle with a cliff hanger ending?

Deionarra

Feb 6, 2008
"You can't speak wolf you idiot. Oh wait, I guess you can" :)

I like that you're using references to the originals while taking things in a different direction at the same time. This is really becoming it's own story now rather than just a remake with a few new characters and extra jokes thrown in.

Good job.

Russel1

Jun 13, 2008
ROFL optical illusions n flash backs, more Rob cop outs. luv tht

i like where the series is goin

that schmoopy is one smart frere jacque LOL

Zulu-Echo14

Jun 7, 2008
"Flashbacks are awesome and Mike is a fag"
"Wait! Zero never said that!"
XD

That was awesome and I should no because I'm just an optical illusion...

P.S: Greatest episode EVAR!!!

YYZed

Jun 25, 2008
btw the Paladin song reminded me of your Time Gnomes Episode 2 with the Paladin song at the start of that lol

Imma Paladin imma Paladin Imma Paladin, suck meh balls, imma paladin imma paladin im a P-A-L-A-alidan

Deadpool062

Jul 9, 2008
What the hell is with the creepy puppet thing at the end! it frickin scares me its happened since the last two episodes GOD IT FRICKIN SCARES me maybe its an optical oliusuion or something but no seriously theres this perverted puppet thingie at teh end about 2 minutes long

Ickabod

May 29, 2008
Rob, HOLY CRAP!!! THAT WAS THE BEST ONE YET!!! I loved the other 4 episodes, but this one went to 11!

Love the wolf part, love the joke on the fortitude save, loved the "orge sound", loved the blank stares at each other.

You really out did yourself that time, fantastic!