Unforgotten Realms: Episode Five: R-O-A-M-I-N

Ursus Astrorum

Mar 20, 2008
Another great episode. Started off rather slow, but around Rob becoming a wolf it got a lot better.

Then again, that's just my opinion. And I'm just an optical illusion....

*Fades Away*

HobbesMkii

Hold Me Closer Tony Danza
Jun 7, 2008
10 billion bonus points for working in a reference to Where's Waldo before the opening sequence.

Dectilon

Sep 20, 2007
Get some people to help you do the voices ~~ It's starting to get ridiculous. I really like the drawing style, but your jokes have been stale for quite some time now, and you doing all the voices yourself makes it even worse : /

Darky24

Jun 20, 2008
I liked it, not my favorate but it was enjoyable. My only issue is that Im wondering where this is all going (plot wise) and if theres any chance of making the episodes longer or more frequent. Two weeks is kind of a long time for little to no story progression, as much as I LOVE the series.

Celynn

Jul 10, 2008
Dectilon, think of it in another way. It's not supposed to sound like completely different people. Remember this entire world we're watching is simply created by two guys sitting in a basement playing Dungeons and Dragons. This means the voices will sound quite similar. I know when I play there aren't a lot of choices for the voices of all the hundreds of random characters that could potentially pop up in each game.

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Darky24 said:
I liked it, not my favorate but it was enjoyable. My only issue is that Im wondering where this is all going (plot wise) and if theres any chance of making the episodes longer or more frequent. Two weeks is kind of a long time for little to no story progression, as much as I LOVE the series.
For one guy, no not really. In the future maybe but a 10 to 12 minute episode is already a big plate really once every two weeks. Doing once a week would really cramp the writing.

Darky24

Jun 20, 2008
SirSchmoopy said:
Darky24 said:
For one guy, no not really. In the future maybe but a 10 to 12 minute episode is already a big plate really once every two weeks. Doing once a week would really cramp the writing.
Thanks for the reply :D

I can understand that as one person its alot of hard work that goes into each episode and that creating each script (as long with getting ideas for jokes etc) is a long process which takes up probably the majority of time for projects. From my own expierence getting the idea and concept is the longest part. Once you know what your doing, its pretty straight forward.

My question is: Is there a pre-planned overlying story for season one?

Virgil

#virgil { display:none; }
Legacy
Jun 13, 2002
Loved this one again - the tech team looks forward to seeing the new episodes every two weeks :p

Also, I put some more avatars in our gallery from the new episode.

Blazsy

Jun 8, 2008
"I totally Jihadded the place"
I have...(seriously)... i have never laughd so hard everytime he said "it's an optical illusion"
then the awesome stare of mike. And the same with the flashbacks xD
Just the best Episode ever.

williamjg

Jul 3, 2008
haha this just keeps getting better and better.
seriously though i wonder if they will ever complete a quest let alone gain a rank XD

Colodomoko

Feb 22, 2008
Well at least by next weeks episode we should have at least every idea from the original series done with, well except for Mt. Norington, but I don't think we will be seeing that place around anytime soon. Then again we still have 7 episodes left till the next season. Oh yes, I almost forgot. I'm gonna take a guess and say next season will be taking place in a Japanese setting. Lets just say in alot of sequals of many RPG themed games one minute you are on a bizzare European landscape and the next you wind up in a Japanese like empire. For example think about Guild Wars, Its not bad, but it all seems to familiar. By this you could obviously tell change is hard, but when it hits....Jackpot!

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Darky24 said:
SirSchmoopy said:
Darky24 said:
Thanks for the reply :D

I can understand that as one person its alot of hard work that goes into each episode and that creating each script (as long with getting ideas for jokes etc) is a long process which takes up probably the majority of time for projects. From my own expierence getting the idea and concept is the longest part. Once you know what your doing, its pretty straight forward.

My question is: Is there a pre-planned overlying story for season one?
Some what, but I am very fickle and somewhat completely redo episodes. I have a "plan" but how close I stick to it is well another story.

Colodomoko

Feb 22, 2008
You know I've been thinking you should be taking as long as you want to do these episodes.

I can wait as long as each one turns out to be 30 minutes long I'm happy. Just a thought.

Colodomoko

Feb 22, 2008
Xwii360 said:
Kinda slow after the opening sequence but it RLY picked up i cant wait for the ogre scene!
Have you been stalking me. this is like the third or fith time I have seen you post after me.