Unforgotten Realms: Episode Five: R-O-A-M-I-N

billabo

May 29, 2008
yay a new another funny episode! kinda starting up where the old series ended. Well actually we have yet to see Guinsoo... 8]

elyk

Aug 9, 2006
Great episode just one question since Sir Schmoopy's body blew up does that mean he doesnt have the curses anymore since they were actualy put on his body and not on his soul?

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
As a huge fan of every episode so far, allow me to offer some constructive criticism on this one: The jokes, I thought, were very few and overused. The awkward silences got a little annoying by the third time, and the flashback thing was only funny a few of the times.

I also felt like I was missing something, since Rob was suddenly doing most of the GM'ing with little to no resistance. I get that's kind of the point, but I missed Mike's constant nagging which provided a lot of awesome moments in the first few episodes.

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Lvl 64 Klutz said:
I also felt like I was missing something, since Rob was suddenly doing most of the GM'ing with little to no resistance. I get that's kind of the point, but I missed Mike's constant nagging which provided a lot of awesome moments in the first few episodes.
I do different styles of humor and repetition is a big funny one for me. You might not enjoy it but thats just not your cup a tea as for a lot of people the joke doesn't even become funny till the 3rd or 4th time. Even when predictable it still gets a laugh.

As for the resistance? Theres an entire part of the episode about how you can't do optical illusions, Mike isn't suppose to argue over every little thing only the ones he thinks are so extreme it perverts the game too much. You are over thinking the show, step back and just watch and enjoy or you'll constantly find things "wrong" with it.

DeadlyYellow

Jun 18, 2008
Loved it. Although I still liked a lot of the stuff from the old series more :/ Roamin's theme just doesn't have the same catchy ring to it anymore.

The wolf joke was hilarious.

hymir101

May 15, 2008
LOL! I loved Schmoopy becomes a female wolf, the LumberJack Wizard and especially the Optical Illusions and flashbacks, as well as ROAMIN the crime-solving rank 11 paladin!
Over all 10/10!

Zak Frost

May 29, 2008
I laughed ridiculously hard for about a half an hour about the "optical illusions". Also, I like the no/loose plot thing, usually if there is a plot I can easily predict what coming next. This is quite possibly one of my favorite "any media form" thing, of all time. Please don't stop making this anytime soon.

lord kamina

Jun 24, 2008
Love it i can?t wait for the next ep!! But i may have trouble though because I?m an optical illusion.....swaaa....

shufflemonkey16

Mar 7, 2008
I'm really liking this series. kinda seems like some jokes are used too many times though (schmoopy exploding, the flashbacks). I want to see something epic and hilarious come of the Timmy the Evil thing. So far, the even numbered episodes are great to me while the odd numbered ones are kind of not so great.

josh797

Nov 20, 2007
god you are brilliant. i loved this episode, i laughed so haqrd i nearly cried when he said they were optical illusions and also at the look on mikes face in response to "flashbacks are4 awesome and mike is a fag" fucking great stuff keep up the good work!

ParkourMcGhee

Jan 4, 2008
They sould have waited and put sir schmoopy in the ogre XD. Ah well, their idiocy is what keeps it funny :p.

Keep up the good work, and awesome episodes.