Unforgotten Realms: Episode Five: R-O-A-M-I-N

Fire Daemon

Quoth the Daemon
Dec 18, 2007
Why wasn't Johnny credited as the Animator in the credits?

Is it because he is only am optical illusion.....

lord kamina

Jun 24, 2008
thedrop2zer0 said:
This is quickly becoming my favorite show. I'm starting to enjoy it even more than Zero Punctuation. Really good stuff, keep it up.

Do you plan on releasing the first season on dvd? Because I would so buy one.
i agree and yeh a dvd in the future would be bad ass ^^

Taerdin

Nov 7, 2006
I know you probably don't even need me singing your praises to know it, but this show is awesome! I absolutely love it, like... way more than I probably should. It would be the highlight of my two weeks were it not for a special someone who makes my life :p

Yes thats right, I compared my feelings for this show to actual love... whatcha gonna do about it?!

Ubuntus

Jul 10, 2008
Man, rob.. This one is good. It is my favorite so far, it is even better than anny of the old ones.. I love how the judge goes " What the hell was that? I just painted the office last week!"

TheIceface

May 8, 2008
Didja ever notice the kind of drunken sway all the characters seem to have? At first I ignored it the same way I'd ignore real actors breathing during a movie, then I realized it must be done on purpose.

I think this series encourages serious alcoholic behavior.

On a darker note, how did this episode manage to get played without a 7 minute ad tacked on the end like ZP? I blame dark voodoo magic and democrats.

Colodomoko

Feb 22, 2008
Xwii360 said:
JOE COOL said:
Xwii360 said:
JOE COOL said:
Xwii360 said:
Kinda slow after the opening sequence but it RLY picked up i cant wait for the ogre scene!
Have you been stalking me. this is like the third or fith time I have seen you post after me.
Look to your left
Your my wife? LOL.
Clever mask eh? YOu don't wanna know how hard it was to get the tits right...

Is that a banhammer coming at me?
Hmm.......................................................yes I think so, maybe not.

Blazsy

Jun 8, 2008
i liked it but the theme song from Roamin wasn't that very great, rather liked the old one it was more catchy.

MeTheMe

Jun 13, 2008
i don't think you're allowed to be a Paladin and be that egotistical at the same time... I think it goes against the Paladin's code or something.

Funny episode!

Sir Raphael

Jul 6, 2008
Funniest episode yet. Admittedly, as with the others, I felt it was over too quickly, but hey, I know it takes a long time to animate one of these. It was still very, very funny.

grate expectations

Jul 13, 2008
They jokes are really very bad in this, like gaming webcomic-bad. The voicework is annoying as well, sorry but I couldn't bear more than one minute of it.

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
This episode was disappointing. The optical illusion was hilarious though.
Still looking forward to the next episode but hope it's better than this one.

brainiac2

Jun 15, 2008
You said your favorite character is in this episode. Is it Roamin, Gary, Zero, Wolf Shmoopy, or an optical illusion?

Walrus42

Apr 18, 2008
Dectilon said:
Get some people to help you do the voices ~~ It's starting to get ridiculous. I really like the drawing style, but your jokes have been stale for quite some time now, and you doing all the voices yourself makes it even worse : /
i disagree with this guy....