Unforgotten Realms: Episode Five: R-O-A-M-I-N

Skaryon

Jul 15, 2008
Dectilon said:
Get some people to help you do the voices ~~ It's starting to get ridiculous. I really like the drawing style, but your jokes have been stale for quite some time now, and you doing all the voices yourself makes it even worse : /
Oh gosh. I really only registered to reply to that comment. Damnit. Am I becoming a fanboy?
Whatever.
I believe you missed a whole, utterly important point:
UR is a Pen & Paper RPG. Thus, those 2 guys are doing the voices themselves, so every voice more or less is prone to sound similiar to other ones.

I liked the episode.
And... am I really the only one who believes that "Dr. Judgde" is freaking hilarious?

ireitsch

Jul 15, 2008
Ha! THis is the best one yet!

"No, I really don't have anything to do, but then, I'm just an OPTICAL ILLUSION!"
"What?"

ireitsch

Jul 15, 2008
Rogue 09 said:
I LOVE this series. It is truly EPIC!!! However, waiting two weeks for such a small bit of bliss is AGONIZING!!!! Please get the Escapist to pay for more people to do the hard work so you can sit back and develop story and do voices. They don't have the money? Get them to fire all those other horrible videos (except Zero Punctuation) and give it all to you. It's not like they're doing anything with it...
My friend... you are a genius. Even the don't fire Zero Punctuation. All genius.

HectorTheLamerGamer

May 21, 2008
MeTheMe said:
i don't think you're allowed to be a Paladin and be that egotistical at the same time... I think it goes against the Paladin's code or something.
Yes, but considering he's the only paladin around I don't think anyones going to stop him :p

Darky24

Jun 20, 2008
Rogue 09 said:
I LOVE this series. It is truly EPIC!!! However, waiting two weeks for such a small bit of bliss is AGONIZING!!!! Please get the Escapist to pay for more people to do the hard work so you can sit back and develop story and do voices. They don't have the money? Get them to fire all those other horrible videos (except Zero Punctuation) and give it all to you. It's not like they're doing anything with it...
Thats pretty much exactly how I feel. I love Zero Punctuation and Unforgotten Realms. Its only a matter of time before more and more fans take the few seconds to find UR next to ZP on the video listings. Theyre both awesome and look forward to the next episodes through the week(s).

Hopefully Rob will be more inclined to make them more regularily once UR becomes the huge success it honestly deserves. Not that is not successful now...ah whatever Im starting to sound like a fan boy anyway :p

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
While I'm starting to become more confident to do one a week, I'd still like to take the time to master making episodes before I agree to do something like that. I'd also like to get REALLY far ahead of my episode curve.

The first episode I did by myself was four, so I still have a lot to learn.

ANTX81

Jun 25, 2008
great ep. I love this series humor, form the theme song to the optical illusions followed by there real world reactions to him saying that is hysterical.

as with alot of other people here i wish vids came out faster, but i prefer quality over quantity, and that's exactly what you have.

Virgil

#virgil { display:none; }
Legacy
Jun 13, 2002
SirSchmoopy said:
To your credit, I didn't notice any change between them, so you're doing a swell job in my book.

Also, your episodes are 12+ minutes long. Most videos on the internet, and this site, are half that (or less), so I think bi-weekly is a fair compromise. Technically you could just cut the episodes in half and call it a weekly video, but it works pretty well how it is.

tthor

Apr 9, 2008
Virgil said:
SirSchmoopy said:
To your credit, I didn't notice any change between them, so you're doing a swell job in my book.

Also, your episodes are 12+ minutes long. Most videos on the internet, and this site, are half that (or less), so I think bi-weekly is a fair compromise. Technically you could just cut the episodes in half and call it a weekly video, but it works pretty well how it is.
id prefer to wait 2 weeks for a 12 min episode rather then wait 1 week for a 6 min episode, personally

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Virgil said:
Technically you could just cut the episodes in half and call it a weekly video, but it works pretty well how it is.
I thought about that but it would really take away from the show. 10 minutes a solid time frame and one I like to work with right now.

mitsoxfan

Feb 12, 2008
SirSchmoopy said:
Virgil said:
Technically you could just cut the episodes in half and call it a weekly video, but it works pretty well how it is.
I thought about that but it would really take away from the show. 10 minutes a solid time frame and one I like to work with right now.
Personally, I would prefer a 30 minute episode every half week. OR! a prime time special mini series, 12, 2 hour episodes, commercial free of course, unless... WAIT! You can remake the actual commercials too! GENIUS!

GET CRACKIN!