Unforgotten Realms: Episode Four: Plan C

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Episode Four: Plan C

Sir Schmoopy and Eluamous Nailo run afoul of an evil band of undead minions, and Sir Schmoopy is faced with making the ultimate sacrifice.

Watch Video

Geodancer

May 30, 2008
I think that may have been one of the funniest yet... My chest hurts... From all the laughter...

YYZed

Jun 25, 2008
LMFAO forget everything i said yesterday on Yahtzee's thread about your episodes just being updated versions of the youtube vids, that was different but in a good way that was amazing and hilarious, way to go. Also nice quote with the hyperbeam thing from your magikarp vid.

10/10 great just great.

although i still hope i get to hear Jacque say "shak lay blue i am a real boy."

a little sad we didnt get to see the blacksmiths store scene, oh well i can go to youtube for that.

Kr33chure

Jun 12, 2008
Great episode, i really like Timmy the Evil he actually made the return of the begger make (some) sense.

Synangel

Jun 20, 2008
AHAHAHA, nice GTA4 quote. that was fucking awesome, im sad its over.

OH MAN, i wanna know what happens next >.>

Zombie_King

May 26, 2008
"Hello, is this Mr. Judge?"
"Yes."
"Yeah, well, your name is Mr. Stupid, and your dishonorable, and you can suck my balls."

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
I didn't think this episode was quite as funny as the previous ones but when Roman was on the phone, I nearly pissed myself laughing. I liked the pokemon reference too and the "mind control". There was also a lot of references to previous episodes which was good and bad: good because it was still funny and linked the episodes together but bad because it was starting to feel a bit overused and makes watching the previous episodes again less funny. Anyway, it was still hilarious so I'm not really complaining.

yzzlthtz

May 1, 2008
it was like, kind of bad, but i couldn't stop watching....
it got pretty funny.
i think the voice recording quality could be looked into a bit since it is now just under the animation and art quality. watch that clipping, and maybe wet it up a bit, and add a couple more sound effects.
or don't?
but seriously i think it would make a huge difference.

elyk

Aug 9, 2006
This one was kinda funny but it got boring and a lil confusing at the one part when they figured out timmy's plan.

MeTheMe

Jun 13, 2008
I can never tell what Schmoopy is saying at the very end of the intro, and I had a little trouble understanding the first thing Evil Timmy said.

Other than that I'm enjoying the series, continue on adventurers!

Rashjun

Jun 26, 2008
Rob, Ive been a fan of your episodes from episode one of the first seires, and after watching this episode, I have to say, that opinion has not changed. It was well edited, and when Schmoopy flared himself was hillarious. I also loved all the references, keep up the good work Rob!

darthnixon16

Jun 19, 2008
i seem to be in the miniority about this but i thought the epsiode wasn't that good.
In the "orginals?" i got the sense it was rob being clueless and messing up games with inventiving characters and attacks, it was about mocking the idea of D&D more than jokes within a D&D setting. The extra storyline for timmy was rather pointless i felt. It would of been funny if like rob was there making fun of this acting or in depth aproach instead we ended up with a walruss and knight with a silly voice saying evil at each other for a minite.
the bad graphiced orginals were so random and odd looking it had a great charm and great fun. Now the story seems to be looking at making sense like with a backstory to the beggar. But in my opion the videos suited a shadey backstory, it gave the impression of rob bending things and editing the story, such as with pretty much every monokel joke.