Unforgotten Realms: Episode Four: Plan C

ghostgnome

Jun 26, 2008
I agree with Rathjun. When Sir Schmoopy flared himself I seriously couldn't stop laughing. All in all I really liked the episode and can't way to see the exciting conclusion.

Oh and I hope Timmy the Evil is in more episodes and becomes their arch nemesis, that would be awesome

Off to watch it again!!!

Squishface Mcgloop

May 28, 2008
yzzlthtz said:
it was like, kind of bad, but i couldn't stop watching....
it got pretty funny.
i think the voice recording quality could be looked into a bit since it is now just under the animation and art quality. watch that clipping, and maybe wet it up a bit, and add a couple more sound effects.
or don't?
but seriously i think it would make a huge difference.
If you were a fan of URealms you know how much it pissed rob off to see people say " THE ANIMATION SUCKED LOLOL " and he finally caved in, and seeing you tell him it's not enough makes me want to !@#$%^&**.

billabo

May 29, 2008
darthnixon16 said:
i seem to be in the miniority about this but i thought the epsiode wasn't that good.
In the "orginals?" i got the sense it was rob being clueless and messing up games with inventiving characters and attacks, it was about mocking the idea of D&D more than jokes within a D&D setting. The extra storyline for timmy was rather pointless i felt. It would of been funny if like rob was there making fun of this acting or in depth aproach instead we ended up with a walruss and knight with a silly voice saying evil at each other for a minite.
the bad graphiced orginals were so random and odd looking it had a great charm and great fun. Now the story seems to be looking at making sense like with a backstory to the beggar. But in my opion the videos suited a shadey backstory, it gave the impression of rob bending things and editing the story, such as with pretty much every monokel joke.
The "backstory to the beggar" you didn't like was just Timmy's added evil monster. It's not like a real story, its just something Timmy made up.

I liked Schmoopy's use of the judge's curse

darthnixon16

Jun 19, 2008
billabo said:
darthnixon16 said:
i seem to be in the miniority about this but i thought the epsiode wasn't that good.
In the "orginals?" i got the sense it was rob being clueless and messing up games with inventiving characters and attacks, it was about mocking the idea of D&D more than jokes within a D&D setting. The extra storyline for timmy was rather pointless i felt. It would of been funny if like rob was there making fun of this acting or in depth aproach instead we ended up with a walruss and knight with a silly voice saying evil at each other for a minite.
the bad graphiced orginals were so random and odd looking it had a great charm and great fun. Now the story seems to be looking at making sense like with a backstory to the beggar. But in my opion the videos suited a shadey backstory, it gave the impression of rob bending things and editing the story, such as with pretty much every monokel joke.
The "backstory to the beggar" you didn't like was just Timmy's added evil monster. It's not like a real story, its just something Timmy made up.

I liked Schmoopy's use of the judge's curse
fair enough just seems atrifically lengthed

Squishface Mcgloop said:
yzzlthtz said:
it got pretty funny.
i think the voice recording quality could be looked into a bit since it is now just under the animation and art quality. watch that clipping, and maybe wet it up a bit, and add a couple more sound effects.
or don't?
If you were a fan of URealms you know how much it pissed rob off to see people say " THE ANIMATION SUCKED LOLOL " and he finally caved in, and seeing you tell him it's not enough makes me want to !@#$%^&*.
he said it seemed a little out of tune so you want to punch him in the face? Just because you love the series does put it beyond other people critism. Sound is something very easy to change editing wise and not in the same legause as visual changes. Paraphrasing Yatze stuff like this really shouldn't get to you unless you see problems with it yourself .

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
Squishface Mcgloop said:
yzzlthtz said:
it got pretty funny.
or don't?
If you were a fan of URealms you know how much it pissed rob off to see people say " THE ANIMATION SUCKED LOLOL " and he finally caved in, and seeing you tell him it's not enough makes me want to !@#$%^&**.
Let it be known that any "attempt" of violence will result in an automatic ban. Your post has been edited by me. Consider that a warning to ALL of you. Play nice, we are all friends here.

Stormeye

May 29, 2008
Rob - great Episode and all - but where the hack is my most favorite of all time, greatest ever dudda dudda dudda da da song?

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
darthnixon16 said:

But the monocle joke isn't even a D&D joke.

Kam10

Jun 11, 2008
BEST ESIPODE EVER AWSOME music at end of espoide before he explodes

what is that song

Easykill

Sep 13, 2007
That was pretty damn awesome, much better than the previous ones in my opinion. Good job.

brainiac2

Jun 15, 2008
This has gone off a little. Are we going to go back to the powerful enchantress of this town? Or fight a ogre? And is petey going to evolve? (warning, spoilers)

Kindlebee92

May 15, 2008
Put the spoiler warnings at the BEGINNING of your post!!

but yea, very funny episode, I really enjoy watching them, all the effort you put into the episodes really shows, top quality writing, praise and glory, blah blah blah where's mah cookie?