Unforgotten Realms: Episode Four: Plan C

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
I told you. Doesn't matter if I make new content or repeat old one, one side of the fan base will want the other.

YYZed

Jun 25, 2008
SirSchmoopy said:
I told you. Doesn't matter if I make new content or repeat old one, one side of the fan base will want the other.
I say keep it up with the new material, if people want to listen to the older jokes they can just go to youtube and watch them.

TomNook

Feb 21, 2008
One little issue I had is Rob's voice, tone it down a bit. You almost gave me a heart attack at the beginning of three. Other than very funny stuff.

Lemah

May 25, 2008
Very entertaining. I'm impressed. Better than the others, in my opinion. I just want to say that I'm a fan of what this site is doing with all their video series. I've become a regular watcher.

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Xwii360 said:
Wait a tick on a stupid obsessed fan note, about Timmy. If Timmy is Rob's little brother and they're in MIKE'S basement, then how come Timmy's mom, who is Rob's mom, tells him to "do the goddamn dishes" in MIKES house?

Just a thought...

zomg teh plawt holez!
Never was Mike's House. Even in the original show the basement has always been Robs.

Colodomoko

Feb 22, 2008
JOE COOL said:
HA, I figured it out!!!

Fortitude Save anyone, anyone?!?!?!

Obviously thats the only resonable explination why he would live.

I was wrong?

http://www.urealms.com/forums/index.php?topic=6566.0

I thought I had that one for sure?!

Colodomoko

Feb 22, 2008
I happend to look this up as well.

http://www.urealms.com/forums/index.php?topic=6566.0;prev_next=next#new

So the Paladin named "Roamin" is the judges cousin. I feel on fire this week.

Edited- That would also explain why he is a crime solving level 11 Paladin

hymir101

May 15, 2008
YES! 10/10, this is AWESOMENESS to the MAX!
I love the new character, and the rebirth of the beggar makes a bit more sense now too, can't wait for the nest one!

Mythbhavd

May 1, 2008
You know, although I enjoy Zero Punctuation, this has quickly become my favorite feature on the site. I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep 'em comin' guys. :)

averagedog

Jun 29, 2008
Dude, that was incredibly entertaining. This stage in the story is obviously fleshed out better now that it is better animated.

Squishface Mcgloop

May 28, 2008
One of the things that made me laugh was the advertisement for URealms in a URealms cartoon. Also, I had no idea a funny cartoon could send shivers down me spine but the " by fire be purged " did it! Great episode, keep 'em coming, Rob.

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
Keep the new material coming but throw in some old stuff here and there so you'll keep all the best jokes from the old series but still keep it fresh at the same time. I think that's generally what you've been doing but there are some scenes in the original episode 4 that you should definitely include later on at some point, wherever they fit.
Oh and I also support a DVD release at some point but not too soon. I'm hoping you guys will still be making episodes this time next year.

Colodomoko

Feb 22, 2008
Even though he needs the money why would I want to buy something that I could watch for free on the internet? just a thought.