Unforgotten Realms: Episode Four: Plan C

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
JOE COOL said:
Even though he needs the money why would I want to buy something that I could watch for free on the internet? just a thought.
Quality, Convenience, the bonus content like commentaries and such but most off all because you want to support the show and want me to do more.

Colodomoko

Feb 22, 2008
SirSchmoopy said:
JOE COOL said:
Even though he needs the money why would I want to buy something that I could watch for free on the internet? just a thought.
Quality, Convenience, the bonus content like commentaries and such but most off all because you want to support the show and want me to do more.
More than expected, but good point.

You do know you spelt "of" wrong, right?

:)

Legendel

Jun 26, 2008
I think its awesome, an evolution upon the old episodes (which I originally enjoyed).

Looking forward to the next one

Kserijaro

Apr 13, 2008
Uhm...This is rather disappointing..First three episodes were original,this one is stealing...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41lwuMqVKxo This is only first part of the episode where Butters get to play professor Chaos,just like Timmy,and just like Timmy he get ordered around by his mother t ocarry a pie,which is different in this case.If u havent seen this episode of South Park,look foro pieces of episode on youtube,u will get the point.But this is a downfall for Unforgotten realms to steal from southt park.So all the guys that said this is good episode please watch full "Good times with weapons" and get a real laugh.Nothing beats Zero Punctuation when it comes to laughing.

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Kserijaro said:
Uhm...This is rather disappointing..First three episodes were original,this one is stealing...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41lwuMqVKxo This is only first part of the episode where Butters get to play professor Chaos,just like Timmy,and just like Timmy he get ordered around by his mother t ocarry a pie,which is different in this case.If u havent seen this episode of South Park,look foro pieces of episode on youtube,u will get the point.But this is a downfall for Unforgotten realms to steal from southt park.So all the guys that said this is good episode please watch full "Good times with weapons" and get a real laugh.Nothing beats Zero Punctuation when it comes to laughing.
Seriously. Facepalm.

Wildlock

Jul 2, 2008
Kserijaro said:
I see a resemblance but not a steal. All I see is someone trying to put down someones work because it has a similar scene to another show. It happens everywhere, people get some ideas from others, way of the world.

Besides that very very funny episode and can't wait to see how Schmoopy gets out of this mishap. Even though we already know... -wink-

Kserijaro

Apr 13, 2008
Wildlock said:
Kserijaro said:
I see a resemblance but not a steal. All I see is someone trying to put down someones work because it has a similar scene to another show. It happens everywhere, people get some ideas from others, way of the world.

Besides that very very funny episode and can't wait to see how Schmoopy gets out of this mishap. Even though we already know... -wink-
Ok...i havent seen this kind of joke since that episode of South Park..i really liked first three episodes,but some people agree that this one is a bust...And i dont really see the point...it happened that both new unforgotten realms and De-rez had same GTA reference.I dont know if it is on purpose or sheer accident.I laughed to the UR refenernce,but de-rez was just plain,i dont even have the word.

Mr. Fister

Jun 21, 2008
Heh heh, look at all the accounts who joined just to post in this topic.

Nicely done episode, Unforgotten-Realms-creator-whose-name-escapes-me-at-the-moment.

Colodomoko

Feb 22, 2008
Mr. Fister said:
Heh heh, look at all the accounts who joined just to post in this topic.

Nicely done episode, Unforgotten-Realms-creator-whose-name-escapes-me-at-the-moment.
Robert Moran.

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Kserijaro said:
And i dont really see the point...it happened that both new unforgotten realms and De-rez had same GTA reference.I dont know if it is on purpose or sheer accident.I laughed to the UR refenernce,but de-rez was just plain,i dont even have the word.
More often then not the same writers will write the same Joke. In fact vgcats and a newgrounds flash animation were both released with the exact same reference to GTA. That kind of stuff always just happens when your write parody humor. The Timmy the Evil reference to South Park though is just silly because it's OVER the top on purpose, like so much in Unforgotten Realms it is a parody on a bad guy being bad for the sake of it. Thats why I say evil about 40 times in 3 minutes.

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
It keeps getting better and better, guys - Timmy the EEEEEEEEEEEVVVVIL, GO!

Mr. Fister

Jun 21, 2008
PlaypusPizzaman said:
Is there going to be a certain day every week for this show 'cause it is great!
It's every other Thursday, which means there will be a new one next week.

Unless, of course, Robert Moran (now that I know his name) decides to be an ass and not post the new episode then to keep us in suspense.

Colodomoko

Feb 22, 2008
Mr. Fister said:
PlaypusPizzaman said:
Is there going to be a certain day every week for this show 'cause it is great!
It's every other Thursday, which means there will be a new one next week.

Unless, of course, Robert Moran (now that I know his name) decides to be an ass and not post the new episode then to keep us in suspense.
Your welcome.

Lord Krunk

Mar 3, 2008
Brilliant work. Now we have a bad guy! I love the Monacled Walrus Henchman guy. He's soooooooooooo eeeeeeeevvvviiiiiilllllll....

"Petey, use Hyper Beam!"
"Eek"
"What do you mean?"
"Eek"
"Just use a poison attack instead."

Zidolos

Jul 4, 2008
"You are the worst sidekick of all time. You're bad and you should feel bad" Omg peteys expression of sadness just makes that scene.