Unforgotten Realms: Episode Four: Plan C

despot_of_mid_nor

Jul 4, 2008
That was totally le osum!
I love this animation, shame it takes so long to make an episode, i want more and more!
The drawings are classic, i like em, and i like the sound. Iv read people complaining about the sound but i like it, it adds sumet to it, dont think it would be the same if it was all crazy produced and stuff.
I want a Schmoopy T-shirt lol.
J

Digikid

Dec 29, 2007
I would personally like the thank Schnoopy ( spelling? ) for this excellent series. I myself am not a RPG fan but this series is quite funny and makes me want to learn about how to play.

Great voices, humor and drawing skills there as well.

So far I give this series a 9/10. Well done and keep up the excellent work!

Is there a set schedule for episode releases BTW? REALLY looking forward to the next episode.

Cerest

Sep 18, 2004
Yatrix said:
Wow. This isn't even remotely funny. First time I've watched this and I won't be coming back. I'll just go watch South Park and Family Guy, which are your obvious inspirations.

This was craaaaaaaaaaaaaaap.
Ahem...your mom.

Seriously though, this is my favorite video series on The Escapist today. Keep it up the great work!

AlecBalls

Jun 27, 2008
Great Episode!

This show is being taken to new levels of comedy, along with suberp animation.

Zephirius

Jul 9, 2008
After watching the first episode of the old series I must say I definitely prefer this series. The better voice acting makes it feel much more alive. The animation is better and on the whole it just feels more complete (comparing the two first episodes at least, but meh.) I just wanna say, Rob, you're doing great, I can't wait to see more.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
ahahahaha
i cant stop laughing from the flare hitting him in the face :p
that was great, i cant wait to see the others ^-^

URfan

May 14, 2009
after all the eps (we are at season 3 now) THIS IS MY FAVORITE ENDING OUT OF EVERY EPISODE THERE IS