Unforgotten Realms: Episode Nine: Your Duplicity is Hardly Surprising

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Episode Nine: Your Duplicity is Hardly Surprising

Deep inside the caves of Mt. Norrington, our heroes escape ROAMIN and Gary, if only for a moment.

Watch Video

milomalo

Mar 29, 2008
i just waited two weeks for this and it was totally worth the wait... didnt think the tale will go that way... and when we are gonna see the fight that appears in the intro?

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
milomalo post=6.70569.695881 said:
i just waited two weeks for this and it was totally worth the wait... didnt think the tale will go that way... and when we are gonna see the fight that appears in the intro?
Most likely never. Intros are it's own little story :)

despot_of_mid_nor

Jul 4, 2008
YAY! Its bin toooo long!
This is the reason i drink, so the days speed up n the nights are short, leaving me to bask in URgoodness asap.
Keep up the good work.
Fatality *****...es
J

Parallel Streaks

Jan 16, 2008
A fantastic episode as always, it's always worth the wait. I am quite quite sad I'll have to wait two weeks for the next, but I do not care, because I, the Archduke of the Highbears can speed up time with my LEVITATIOON... No, wait, nope, I'm a lonely teenager who likes internet cartoons. Rats. I shall go get the Vodka.

emberage

Sep 16, 2006
Great fun! It seems as though Rob got back a little of his old spark in this one... and it was worth the wait.

Also, *HATEMESSAGE*

Digikid

Dec 29, 2007
Excellent episode. When are we gonna see Smoopys parents though? That should be funny.

Ickabod

May 29, 2008
Great work Rob. Loved the comments about the old jokes.

Also the reference to the duck, nice.

One question, who is controlling Roamin and Gary? I guess it would be Rob since he pretty much is all of the NPC's, just asking.

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Ickabod post=6.70569.696136 said:
Great work Rob. Loved the comments about the old jokes.

Also the reference to the duck, nice.

One question, who is controlling Roamin and Gary? I guess it would be Rob since he pretty much is all of the NPC's, just asking.
The events that unfold in the game are not always depicted word by word of Mike and Rob. IE, if this was a real game there would be much more discussion rather then just straight action. What you mostly see is the "end" result of what would happen in the game world and cut aways of the real world now and again just for spice.

Sart0757

May 29, 2008
Unbanned once again and thats although i didnt really do something forbidden. But anyway. I like this episode as much as I liked the other ones. Its just awesome and Roamin and Gary are getting closer to be my favourite characters in this series.

Greetings from you know what,

Sart

Donrad

Aug 21, 2008
hahaha the episode was slow at first with a couple lol's here and there,
but the last three minutes made me laugh really hard xD
i love Roamin and Gary

DerGermanGuy

Jul 10, 2008
Let me quote the episode:

LOLLOLLOL
This is what I actualy did while watching this episode.
Ah, and after I saw see intro I would've said that the "The following Episode..."-Part is missing. Well, you got me with that. Nice work, now it's 14days till the next one :'(