Unforgotten Realms: Episode Nine: Your Duplicity is Hardly Surprising

GokoWildheart

Apr 24, 2008
" you call these things monsters .. i've one shot everything we've come across so far"

fantasic epsiode ^^ P.s. need more pete action ^^

Zidolos

Jul 4, 2008
I don't think there's even been a conversation between Roamin and Gary that hasn't been pure comedic gold yet (the secret identity one is still #1). Another great episode.

wordsmith

TF2 Group Admin
May 1, 2008
"well excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me, princess!" I saw that coming about a second before it hit. Great joke :D (can someone explain the bit about the bear and scanning his power level pleasee?!?)

Feb 13, 2008
wordsmith post=7.70569.699829 said:
Great joke :D (can someone explain the bit about the bear and scanning his power level pleasee?!?)
The bear is from "The Golden Compass" or Northern Lights if you're a book buff, part of Phillip Pullman's Trilogy.

As for the powerlevel, It's over 9000! [http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Over%209000]

If you don't get the Hammer joke, you've obviously not seen enough internet memes. But at least I have chicken.

internutt

Aug 27, 2008
This series has really grown on me. Great comedy mixed with complete obscurity.

I look forward to more!

Zemnexx

May 24, 2008
I think best EP yet, Duke of nobody cares bears, lol, o the two week wait is gonna kill me, but it will be worth it.

TommyGun465

Jul 2, 2008
XD awesome! this is the best escapist series. every episode is another pearl!
"R O A to the M I N rank 11 crime solving paladin, yeah"

AlecBalls

Jun 27, 2008
Amazing stuff!

I wonder how much hate mail you WILL be getting haha.

Looking forward to the next installment!

DerGermanGuy

Jul 10, 2008
I just recognised that one of the witches looks like the princess next to the king in the intro... What does that mean? My guess is that does mean:
nothing

And why hasn`t anyone answered the question of the purpose of a dead witch?

Deadman Walkin

Jul 17, 2008
To tell you the truth, I think for waiting 2 weeks for a episode, it definitely seems to be to short for what we need. They are hilarious, but it seems to short.

ParkourMcGhee

Jan 4, 2008
Rofl. Well good luck with the hate mail thing :p. And also keep up the good work! I'm loving the series!