Unforgotten Realms: Episode Nine: Your Duplicity is Hardly Surprising

Engr.Erizu

Sep 7, 2008
lol, youre gonna use the cyrstal to acquire the powers of those 2 dead witches, how dog damn convenient >.<

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Eric the Orange post=6.70569.713954 said:
Cmon Rob stop replying to the fans. Dont you know that once you reach a certian level of popularity that you have to become totally aloof and ignore your fans. like, im so cool your not even worth my time, now worship the ground i walk on while i make more stuff to make you laugh.
Yeah but internet popularity doesn't really count. It's like being number one on the high scores of a video game, nobody really cares except for the guy at number two.

KenzS

Jun 2, 2008
great stuff Rob, loved the witch joke lol. Every show needs some Monty Python!

Zolem

Jul 28, 2008
Pasword Guesses we didnn't see: Toast Waffles (why the hell not, everyone loves waffles), Lizard, Triangle, Spork, Fish, Bear, Winnie the Pooh (he's a bear, i figured he'd chose a famous one, hang on let me try a couple more), Yogi, Booboo, Bobo, Bobobo Bobo Bo Bo-Bobo, if it an animal? Person? Veetable? Mioneral? Object? Color?

Wildlock

Jul 2, 2008
Great episode. Nice way to work in old jokes like the "power level" and "chargin meh..." Keep up the good work and can't wait to see the next episode.

Normeo

Sep 11, 2008
Have you be sitting in on my games Rob? This all seems very familiar.

haha I just got the monty python gag!

Cosmic_Bard

Sep 4, 2008
Kukakkau post=6.70569.738713 said:
Seamus8 post=6.70569.735349 said:
RAWKSTAR post=6.70569.730754 said:
This series never fails to dissapoint me!
then why keep watching it?
..that makes no sense whatsoever
Yes it does. He said 'This series never fails to dissapoint me!' ie "This series disapoints me and never fails at it." He either might have meant to say "This series never fails to impress me." or something to that effect. The other dude was just asking why he was being so negative.

Anyhow, sitting here, thursday afternoon.... waiting with baited breath for another FR ep! I wantsssss it.

mitsoxfan

Feb 12, 2008
d3stroyer427 post=6.70569.738919 said:
Where is the new episode!!! I've been waiting TWO WEEKS!!! I need my fix, man!
I don't appreciate the involuntary detox they are putting me through right now... Werz meh episodes????