Unforgotten Realms: Episode Nine: Your Duplicity is Hardly Surprising

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
Funniest episode yet. Rob is funnier than ever Roamin and Gary still have great chemistry. I LOL'd so hard when Gary put on the dress and Roamin said his famous line. This episode may have some of the best quotes yet. By the way, when can we get some UR T-SHIRTS. I'd pay top dollar for one with Roamin going "Well, excuuuse me, Princess!"

cheatking

Jul 21, 2008
The best episode in a while, some of the earlier episodes reapeated jokes and got tiring but this one was great. Good job :) [/give cookie]

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
bring in the hait mail! XD i think i almost got a hernia
was the answer to the "what does his visor say" *his power level is OVER 9000!!*
my cousin uses that joke all the time :p
it was a great episode, i wish your video's didnt take 2 weeks T_T

milskidasith

Jul 4, 2008
To Sky: It's "what does the scouter say" not "what does his visor say."

Sorry, I just don't like when memes get used wrong.

roo18

Oct 8, 2007
Heh heh, that was awesome. I will now always be suspicious of dress-wearing-dwarves if mystical going-on's occur.

coakroach

Jun 8, 2008
Probably one of the best in the new series
Nice to see a return of the incredibly politically incorrect humor
Keep it up Rob and all the best with the WAR guild!

daedrick

Jul 23, 2008
omg....OOOOH MY GOD, this one was really funny. My face hurt from laughing, thanks! totaly agree about the over 9000 thousand joke and... what was the other one already... ah yeah, Im charging my laser... ROFL... this one make me laugh tough... Sorry, wont happen anymore. I promise! :p

UsefulPlayer 1

Feb 22, 2008
"Woman's rights are a joke."

LOLOLOLOLLOLOLOL...So funny.........I don't mean offense, but so so funny.

PurpleRain

Dec 2, 2007
The_root_of_all_evil post=6.70569.696017 said:
Given this appears at the same time as "La Luna", I think Moran's email box is going to be over 9000 hatemails. ;)
I was going to type that actually. Way to beat me by 20 posts.

Is everyone in this land a dwarf or something. Also, the bear reminded me about the Polar bear in the Golden Compass.
Great episode by the way.

chrislss8

Sep 5, 2008
HATEMAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!! HATE MAIL!!!!!!!!!! HATEMAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEA R-O-A TO THE M-I-N HE'S A CRIME SOLVIN RANK 11 PALLIDIN TO THE R-O-A TO THE M-I-N HE'S A CRIME SOLVIN RANK 11 PALLIDIN YEA!

josh797

Nov 20, 2007
ok i third the hatemail comment by purps and someone else. its gonna role in with the la luna issue out. fav joke of the episode was the exchange about memes. it seeems that with the recent shamus comic about memes and the unforgotten realms video this site is way not into them, as it should be. hooray for beating on unfunny memes!

Fire Daemon

Quoth the Daemon
Dec 18, 2007
Ha, I was waiting for the armoured bear to show up. Will he be a reoccurring character?

Great Episode.

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
That was possibly the best episode yet. I say possibly because all the episodes are absolutely awesome and so it's hard to say which is the best. I wish these were released more often but I don't mind waiting 2 weeks when you can deliver pure hilarity every time. In the meantime...

IMA CHARGIN MA HAMMER!!!!